Sign in to follow this  
Lightninguk

Keep custom weapons layout onces you are dead

how do i keep my weapons onces i am dead , what it is our members have custom weapons layout.but when they die they get the default kit

we are using Ace 2

what mission are you playing? There's not a really quick and easy way to do this.

Sorry I don't have links, but I know I got these two off Armaholic.

For weapons I use an ArmA 1 script, Universal Weapons Respawn Script v1.04 by "toadlife" and revised by "norrin". It's an A1 script but it works fine for my friends and I in ARMA2.

Also, to save rucks/backpacks in ACE2 (the above weapon respawn script won't) you'll need "ruck_reloaded.sqf" (sorry that's all the info I have on it.)

I downloaded these a while back and never saved the links. I know you can find both of those on Armaholic, and if I find the links I'll post them here, but at least that should give you something to go off :).

Sorry I don't have links, but I know I got these two off Armaholic.

For weapons I use an ArmA 1 script, Universal Weapons Respawn Script v1.04 by "toadlife" and revised by "norrin". It's an A1 script but it works fine for my friends and I in ARMA2.

Also, to save rucks/backpacks in ACE2 (the above weapon respawn script won't) you'll need "ruck_reloaded.sqf" (sorry that's all the info I have on it.)

I downloaded these a while back and never saved the links. I know you can find both of those on Armaholic, and if I find the links I'll post them here, but at least that should give you something to go off :).

As I was actually looking for some information on weapon loadouts and positioning AI's on top of building for a new mission I am working on. I had come across this thread and realized I just found the "ruck_reloaded.sqf" just a few minutes ago.

Here is 2 links to "ruck_reloaded.sqf":

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1513983&postcount=336

http://ausarma.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=158&view=next