Sign in to follow this  
Variable

CiA co-op night

First post updated according to the following:

The server IP is now mapped to

server.ciahome.net

This means you can just type in that line instead of the ip (remember the port is still 2402) to see our server in the list. This gives a better result than typing in comrades in the filter instead and you can now spread the word without having the ip named directly.

Edited by Variable

Sorry for the ill-fated attempt to play my new mission guys... :(

What did i say to Variable before ?

"I think there are no bugs/errors left that could brake the mission"

This stupid switchableUnits-playableUnits stufff !

...at least i now know that the outro (fadeout) works... :p

I promise you a working version next time guys !

EDIT:

Oh, if you have some feedback about the style or the concept then please let me know !

Sorry for the ill-fated attempt to play my new mission guys... :(

What did i say to Variable before ?

"I think there are no bugs/errors left that could brake the mission"

This stupid switchableUnits-playableUnits stufff !

...at least i now know that the outro (fadeout) works... :p

I promise you a working version next time guys !

EDIT:

Oh, if you have some feedback about the style or the concept then please let me know !

Hey Wiggum, don't worry about it, it's ok. Stuff like that are part of the Arma 2 reality and believe me, we had worse... :)

Sorry I couldn't be there, right from the beginning I had to get to my crying daughter and went afk.

I look forward to playing it again.

We have new website and forums! Come in and say helo on www.ciahome.net!

Website design by Kenwort!

Edited by Variable

Changed the video in the opening post to Kenwort's awsome video:

VfWbYibHlPE

:yay:

cia.gif

Hello All,

As many of you already know, we have a new server. This means a new Teamspeak 3 server and a new Arma 2 server. The new details are listed on the "Join CiA Coop Nights" page.

The server is currently using the password that you know but it is about to change on March 6 (on Tuesday's coop). If you have not received an email with the new password, and would like to get it, please let one of the CiA members know and you will be provided with it.

See you on the new server!

Opening post updated with new CiA Arma 2 server details, link to TacOps OFP server, and several corrections throughout the post.

Edited by Variable

Opening post updated with new scheduling and required mods for each coop night day.

"Finale", the mission where we, UN solders, disobey a retreat order and stay to fight the Takistani army shoulder to shoulder with our rebel friends. Great AT action and a glorious defeat.
Addons used - JSRS, some true mods, WarFX

Participants:
Ariz8na
[KLA]2nd-Pvt.Foxhound
Misha [CiA]
rundll.exe [CiA]
Kenwort [CiA]
Fat Tony [CiA]
jäger [CiA]
Radnik [CiA]
Variable [CiA]

Join the CiA coop nights! http://ciahome.net

Two new videos:

index=2&feature=plcp

index=1&feature=plcp

Two new videos from Coop nights! Join us!

j5wUwmuq8yM

x2WeVOfJuPI

Taking the role of an A-10 pilot, coming to the aid of resistance fighters holding a monastery under a soviet armored and infantry attack.

This great mission was originally made by Blake[LDDK] for Operation Flashpoint, and was now resurected to CWR2 by Norsu.

Join our games guys, they are getting better and better :yay:

2Smq71DyoaY

First post updated. Now only CWR2 mod, GDT grass addon and a situational awareness addon (of your choice) are mandatory addons. Check also our recommendation for clientside addons that will enhance your coop experience and are allowed on our server.

Edited by Variable
added changes to first post

Anti-tank, tank shells and infantry CWR2 action:

Snow storm. Raiding an artillery battery:

Sorry to bring up an old thread ladies and gents, but does anyone remember the OLD, OLD days with Resistance and running around with the originals? Good times gents...good times...

Hey wilco, sure! I think our games got even better since these old days. Have you played with us in the past? Are you playing Arma 2?

I have not and I've been looking around for a group, I may have to log on and join you all soon.

Ok, check our website. I'll PM you some details.

Looking forward to see you on the server, always excited to hit he field with some OFP veterans!

Several more footages of live coop action on the CiA coop server. Games are alive and kicking, all are welcome to join.

A specops team fastropes onto a druglod villa on Lingor to kill the dude and grab intel.

A combined force of Czech, US and UK units attack an enemy bunker.

A cell of guerrilla fighters raid a military support base. Two mujahideen are sent forward to ambush the expected reinforcements.

A raid by special forces on a narco airstrip.

Russians take a CDF airfield.

Eliminating another drug lord besieged on a factory.

Cold war attack on a Russian held town. Combined operation of infantry and armor.

Hi guys! :)

I used to occasionally tag along in some of your OFP & ARMA game sessions. It was very enjoyable, but then I skipped ArmA 2 entirely. Now I'll probably grab ArmA 3, and I figured I should ask what are your plans for it once it's out?

oph

Hey Ophir! Welcome back.

We play Arma 3 on Friday evenings. Sunday and Tuesday are still Arma 2. Too much good missions for Arma 2 to let go of it... ;)

Add me on steam and I'll add you to our steam chat group (click the steam icon next to my profile name here on the left). We'll give you a head's up once a game start.

Edited by Variable

In about 5 hours the most immersive no-respawn no-revive action will take place. Doing missions from world famous mission makers such as -insert name here-, -insert name here-, and that other guy!

Seriously though, for some great no bull immersive fun come check out the guys at ciahome.net

Who knows maybe we would let you in some double penetration action. ;)