Sign in to follow this  
Variable

CiA co-op night

Nice video with good teamwork. It shows what you can expect from a typical CiA coop night.

Hi Albert,

A PM has been sent. Over the past weeks we have mostly been playing Operation Arrowhead coops instead of Arma II, currently without ZeusAI.

Regards,

Sander

Hi Albert,

A PM has been sent. Over the past weeks we have mostly been playing Operation Arrowhead coops instead of Arma II, currently without ZeusAI.

Regards,

Sander

If only I would have know that. Yesterday at 11pm CET the server was emtpy. I tried to join (always worth a try) but due to password protection I couldnt.

Just PM me whenever you want to play a spontaneous mission on the evening (after work). I am always glad to join. And of course I am dying to see all the good old CIA lads again!!!!!!

Interested to try this as well (:

Looking for a good coop server to play on with 1 or 2 friends. People in this thread and grou pseem very mature and chill. Can I please request the password? Thanks!

PS: I just have ARMA2/Operation Arrowhead, dont have my copy of Operation flashpoint anymore.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Here's a video from Saturday:

awesome video!

Edited by kozzy420

Interested to try this as well (:

Looking for a good coop server to play on with 1 or 2 friends. People in this thread and grou pseem very mature and chill. Can I please request the password? Thanks!

PS: I just have ARMA2/Operation Arrowhead, dont have my copy of Operation flashpoint anymore.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

awesome video!

Password sent via PM :)

Password sent via PM :)

Thank you bud! Looking forward to trying some games with people in this group :D

Hi folks is the server running on the latest patch in the meantime?

Had the past months quiet fun, so would be glad to join ya again!

I know you are no freinds of 3rd partyAddons....as me....besides complete replacement mods.

But have u ever thought about playing with DAC 3.0?

Hey guys,

I's been some time since I joined your excellent games, hope I can change this soon :)

Still running OFP on Sunday/Wednesday and Arma2 on Tuesday?

Still running OFP on Sunday/Wednesday and Arma2 on Tuesday?

Hi run, welcome back. We are considering moving Arma2 to Sundays, but for now; just considering

Hola all comrades of CiA Coop nights!

All preparations and tests are done so time has come to put Arma2/OA on Sundays evenings. We will start playing Arna2 regularly and officially on Sunday evenings from now on. No Addons will be needed, only Arma2 with Arrowhead expansion in the lastest official Version.

Everyone who wants to play serious Coop games is welcome to join us, if you dont already have the Server password, feel free to drop one of our Clan Memebers a message.

Once the Server is rebuildt properly we will play OFP/FDF every wednesday evening! We will drop a message on the boards, once everything is finished.

See you all on the Server!

Albert, if you have MSN, ICQ or Google chat send them to me and I'll let you know when there is a game. Sometimes one of us host.

Opening post Youtube video replaced with Suchi's video. Better display of coop teamwork on CiA

Game on!

Thanks to Overlord the server is up again.

Filter for [CiA] or use IP 85.252.203.43 Port: 2402

Nice games last few times!

a highlight:

CiAbus.jpg

Weirdest convoy ever:

1: Land rover with ammo grates dragging behind it somehow

2: Russian repair truck

3: Green band bus wich we had to retrieve

4: HMMWV ambulance

Mission was a succes tho :)

Do you still gather on other days but Sunday? Because on Sunday I play with the clan I'm in during the very same time ;(

Do you still gather on other days but Sunday? Because on Sunday I play with the clan I'm in during the very same time ;(

Yes, sunday is the primary coop night, but we also play every Tuesday and often Fridays/Saturdays too. At 20:00 CET.

And Rundll, I have some video clips of that Bus mission... going to post them soon.

Two videos of last weekend's coop sessions, kindly uploaded by Osku. More to follow...

cia arma 2 coop night 8.1.2011 part 1

mission was to destroy chedaki weapons caches and facilities in vybor, chernarus. The first enemy defences around the barn/warehouse were beated while this video was being recorded. Then the squad destroys an enemy weapons cache and gets pinned down at nearby house. After that withdraws to mount up the vehicles and engaging enemy armour and structures.

Squad:

Nikiller, squad leader

zandhaas

grip

[cia]zwobot

[cia]overlord

misha

osku

mission: Co12_dead_light by nikiller

duration: 55 minutes

players: 8

outcome: Defeat

casualties: 8, all blufor troops were wiped out

---

cia arma 2 coop night 8.1.2011 part 2

our baf section defending a support base from takistani airmobile troops in shapur e-dalanper.

Grip, section leader

nikiller

zandhaas

[cia]zwobot

misha

osku

[cia]overlord, medic

mission: Baf - dasht hopes (co08) by zandhaas

duration: 24 minutes

players: 8

outcome: Victory

casualties: None

thanks to all participants, and zwobot for recording!

For some reason the youtube tags don't work correctly so you have to cope with the old fashioned links :o

Edited by zwobot

Remember Sunday is our primary coop evening but server is running 24/7 exept Wednesdays from 20:00, then we play good o'l FDF coop. Everyone is welcome to join in.

Zwobot, the first video link is messed up in the quote, here's the correct one:

PS. Lance Corporal Overlord? sounds nice! :)

Edited by Osku