Tonci87

JCOVE Lite for free

No because as of now only members of the U.S. Army and contractors have (legal) access to US Army Lite.

mmm sorry didn't know,thought was free as the UK version.

:D i was messing arround on jcove to see if it was true, i shot an officer on the shooting range behind me, my computer lagged for about 1 minute, jcove crashed and :rolleyes:

boomheadshotq.jpg

It was true and jcove unistalled itself lol

Its the universial truth of singleplayer videogames,

get really bored and youll shoot any NPC you see because you can get away with it(until now :p)

Edited by sparks50

Should be accepted as standard practice for all multi-player shooters: if you TK three times in one match, then...

UK MOD takes weapons safety very seriously! You have been determined to be too dangerous to be trusted with a weapon.

:lecture:

Edited by Richey79

:D i was messing arround on jcove to see if it was true, i shot an officer on the shooting range behind me, my computer lagged for about 1 minute, jcove crashed and :rolleyes:

It was true and jcove uninstalled itself lol

At least you found a quicker way to uninstall it. hahaha Edited by W0lle

Richey79, Big Mac

We do not allow quoting of images, no matter what size they are.

Royal Killer you're now on the "No fly list" take care. :yay:

Ha brilliant system if that was in Arma 2 I would rage, I shoot the officers all the time.

Hiya dude.

Bam

*HEADSHOT*

Fall overs

AH my fucking leg it Hurtsssssssssss!

"Now you can see I have taken a bullet to the head. Its nothing serious but I am bleeding badly." -Sion lenton aka Captain Obvious

Roflcopter

For anyone who's interested in getting a copy of VBS2 US Army Lite legally:

http://cfarma2.com/index.php/vbs2-lite-us-army/

I've already tried it and it is completely legitimate. Been having fun playing the Training Scenarios. Seems to have a lot more content than JCOVE too. :D

Here's a video I made using it:

9MBQg-7z-04

What a boring map, only flat area, no ditches, no sandhills, nothing.

Better get a nice dessert map for arma2, and with ace, warfx and stuff its better than vbs in my eyes.

AND you can play online without problems...

I've already tried it and it is completely legitimate. Been having fun playing the Training Scenarios. Seems to have a lot more content than JCOVE too. :D

Are you sure than that is LEGAL?

Because that isn't an official site.

Royal Killer you're now on the "No fly list" take care. :yay:

Ha brilliant system if that was in Arma 2 I would rage, I shoot the officers all the time.

Hiya dude.

Bam

*HEADSHOT*

Fall overs

AH my fucking leg it Hurtsssssssssss!

"Now you can see I have taken a bullet to the head. Its nothing serious but I am bleeding badly." -Sion lenton aka Captain Obvious

Roflcopter

Yeah, next time i'll keep in count the signature rules :D

Yes, I'm sure it's legal. CF got permission from all the involved companies to host it there.

nice vid zipper

i now see how the weapons handle in VBS, and so far (judging on just seeing) I am quite impressed. i do wish ArmA2 would take on some of those characteristics.

very nice

JCOVE is really nice!

Been trying it out for the first time the last couple of days and I'm impressed so far :)

I just wish more guys (and girls) would start playing it though :D And some dedicated server support wouldn't hurt either hehe.

Love the 'extra' realism feel to it. And the sheer number of British and Opfor units is impressive. Graphic wise I run everything at max, except for View distance. My VD is 3100 m. Looks and runs great!

Off to make some British coop missions now =)

/ ]NTRUDER

ah nice Ntruder, may download, thank fook i didnt buy full brit vbs2 for 400 when i had the chance! :)

Yeah I really loved the weapon handling too, worked great.

It seems that it was taken down. Guess they changed their minds?

Sucks, because I was REALLY looking forward to trying it out...:(

Is the HET (tank transporter) shown in video not included in the download or am I just to unable to find it?

Yep, only military personnel can download it. Made my dad a bit pissed off, considering he was U.S. Army for 26 years, but seeing as he is retired it wouldn't let him download it, or even get to the page/any page with real info about it.

hey does anyone still have SP or MP missions? In an unofficial JCOVE community there were many but the community has been shut down...

I'm aware it been an extremely long time since this thread died but I am out here in search of a copy of JCOVE lite as its feels almost extinct it would be nice to preserver this software for the future i am aware of this site http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?/topic/60940-vbs-2-jcove-and-us-army-lite-downloads/ but its files for JCOVE are corrupt.