Sign in to follow this  
max power

Addon Research Topic 2

I have sent a mail to his address but its dead. The problem is that I have found some pic for the side and the top, but they are made by different people and they dont align even after i scaled one of them. I gues I'll have attend a rare event of entering a bookstore. Are there any books specifically for helicopter blueprints? What should I look for?

Edited by ziiip

Greetings,

I have a question about replacing Vehicles in user made Maps/Mod's or...i dunno?

Let me explain my self, instead of the Linebackers that provide crappy AA Defence support

I would like to Have The Gepard AA Tank in the maps we play on our dedicated server

Is there an easy way to do that...can anyone help me...?

I never touched an editor, but a litle push in the direction i have to look for would be nice, or can someone fix that for us...? if i need permissions no whorry i wil walk the line

Then, i am getting a litle tired of the bad work the Linebacker doe's

Planes are more likely to fly between the shells, and when u want to fire the Missile

The plane most of the time had passed over you and you are dead bombed......lol

The Opfor forces are still using the ZSU-23(4) AA Tank....they wont miss you when u get to close, Respect!, but i know as i saw them my self in action while a guest Apache tryed to sneak on the Gepard while we whore having an Elder weekend at the Casern

In Germany while doing my duty's long ago lol 81-3, and let me tell you that the apache could not get undetected at the Gepard tank, Dutch version "PRTL"

As the Gepard has a much higher firing rate, the planes dont fly that easy thru the shells anymore hehehehe, I PUT MY HAND IN THE FIRE for it :P ouch that burns....!!!!

And it's a recommended Kick arsse AA Defence that can take a hit 2 !

Sorry Linebacker's you are a Piece of Sh.tt :P

PS: PM me please for possibilities...?

Thank's guy's

Edited by Mac_Spliff=ISK=
Forgot a litle add

For the peeps that dont know, you can even intercept Arty shells mortar shells and missiles

So if this baby is not the thing to get at the front, i dont know anymore....????

I see peeps building Phalanx Stuff, very nice, but lets keep that on the ships where they belong as goalkeepers!!, We the Rat's on land want the GEPARD AA Hardware in our maps!

Just wacht this u modder's !!!! hehehehehehehe and rethink again why the GEPARD should be in the ArmA 2 OA stuff and more :P

U guys from BWmod are doing nice stuff, and not all kinda stuff, no the real shit

As i always said, Europe got the Power and Technology for it...

Let's use our own stuff, hmmmm did a Eurofighter just made a tower buzz here hehehehe...??? doh!

So for the European Theater Moder's there u go, i hope after seing this litle movie

i will make you think again :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BukkrjTc370&feature=related

Yehaaaaaaaa Gepard Rocks for Frontline Close combat and AA umbrella where u need it the most !!!

Thanks at the BWmoder's, and i hope to see a nice Map that Realeases all the Beauty of the BWmod gear....IN OA/BAF/and wat ever is gonna follow :) lol

Enjoy the movie....:yay:

Edited by Mac_Spliff=ISK=
missed text..? lol sry

For the peeps that dont know, you can even intercept Arty shells mortar shells and missiles

So if this baby is not the thing to get at the front, i dont know anymore....????

I see peeps building Phalanx Stuff, very nice, but lets keep that on the ships where they belong as goalkeepers!!, We the Rat's on land want the GEPARD AA Hardware in our maps!

Just wacht this u modder's !!!! hehehehehehehe and rethink again why the GEPARD should be in the ArmA 2 OA stuff and more :P

U guys from BWmod are doing nice stuff, and not all kinda stuff, no the real shit

As i always said, Europe got the Power and Technology for it...

Let's use our own stuff, hmmmm did a Eurofighter just made a tower buzz here hehehehe...??? doh!

So for the European Theater Moder's there u go, i hope after seing this litle movie

i will make you think again :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BukkrjTc370&feature=related

Yehaaaaaaaa Gepard Rocks for Frontline Close combat and AA umbrella where u need it the most !!!

Thanks at the BWmoder's, and i hope to see a nice Map that Realeases all the Beauty of the BWmod gear....IN OA/BAF/and wat ever is gonna follow :) lol

Enjoy the movie....:yay:

Crazy fucker :P

If anyones struggling for images (Top,Front,Side,Rear) and you genuinly are halted by the issue.PM me with details about what you want me to draw and i'll knock up some sketches. (It benefits me because i'm trying to build up a portfolio while i'm at University :D)

I am a bit confused about which version is the real thing, or the latest to be supplied to Russian Armed Forces.

I have mixed reference about the same vehicle: BMPT

Please note the difference around the Turret shape, as well as the side gunners hatches

version 1:

BMPT_07.jpg

(070911210834)_bmpt.jpg

version 2:

bmpt_049.jpgbmpt_060.jpg

I would appreciate anyone who has further facts about it. Are there 2 turrent versions of the same vehicle? Which one is the real thing?

need some help finding pics and info about the USMC IFAV Mercedes Benz G290... Need interior and exterior shots and some info about the vehicle. Need to know what variants are in use too. Google isn't helping me too much.

Also if anyone has same stuff for the new USMC ITV (looks like a more modern and smaller jeep called growler)

I sort of figured it out: There a 2 distinct versions of turret, but seems the chaises and everything else is just the same. I have actually found an existing middle ground between the two, with photo references for it, which is what the my model is based of.

Cheers for the link and interest mate, but have already seen every piece of info there is about BMPT in english, and some in russian.

Cool, glad u figured it out, i'll be happy with whatever version u chose :)

I thought my question would be on topic here.

I've been studying for sometime about the organization of a typical Marine Expeditionary Unit, but I'm still confused about one thing; I know MEUs have at least one platoon of Force Recon Marines, but many times I saw that (Division) Recon Marines are also present with at least a platoon. It seems a bit strange to me, as far as I know, Div. Recon's most capabilities are overlapping with FR's, and I thought Div. Rec. is usually not deployed in smaller units than a company. Can someone sort of brief me why is it necessary to have both FR and Div. Recon assets within the MEU? What is the main difference in their employments within the unit? Sorry to sound stupid, but I couldn't really concluded this topic.

Thanks in advance.

Don't know if this is posted before or is in any way useful, but I was looking around and I stumbled upon a couple of sites that got alot of pictures of certain weapons and vehicles. Sturmgewehr.com (a range of pictures including pictures of magazines, bullets, stocks, bipods, etc.) and huyphuc1981_nb's Photobucket album (same deal, but also a few vehicle types).

@PUFU

That thing looks cooooool!!!!

Get it in the game as the Gepard Counterpart :) yehaaaaaaa...

Nice stuff to play with and set up a real AA Umbrella, nice one PuFu :)

I saw modifications for the flankers that looked like the mods done to the silent eagle ( weapons bay between the two engines has a blended bomb bay on it) But i cannot find that pic or any info about it. Just wondering has anyone else seen it? if you have do you have a link?

looking for SA-8 Gecko blueprints, bigger resolution than 500 px for side

i have left/ride sides, i need front, top, rear, bottom

also if anyone knows website about SA-8 Gecko, or can say something about it's rockets etc.

i am doing SA-8 Gecko for Polish army

can someone give me info / blueprints for the following vehicles I want to make...

FMTVs and LMTVs

USMC ITV aka Growler

USMC IFAV (USMC Mercedes Benz G-wagons)

USMC MATV (replacement MRAP for HMMWVs)

USMC HMMWV (all HMMWV variants used by USMC)

I am new to addon making and modeling and I need a project to learn skills needed to make stuff into the game. I was thinking that maybe MEUSOC pistol would be good one to start off with?

so any info on M1911 MEU(SOC) pistol that USMC uses currently, the "modernized M1911"

Also I need help as far as guides for making addons, importing and exporting from O2. What modeling program to use, etc... I need lots of help on those issues so I can make addons into Arma 2

I thought my question would be on topic here.

I've been studying for sometime about the organization of a typical Marine Expeditionary Unit, but I'm still confused about one thing; I know MEUs have at least one platoon of Force Recon Marines, but many times I saw that (Division) Recon Marines are also present with at least a platoon. It seems a bit strange to me, as far as I know, Div. Recon's most capabilities are overlapping with FR's, and I thought Div. Rec. is usually not deployed in smaller units than a company. Can someone sort of brief me why is it necessary to have both FR and Div. Recon assets within the MEU? What is the main difference in their employments within the unit? Sorry to sound stupid, but I couldn't really concluded this topic.

Thanks in advance.

While I don't specifically know the answer, I would offer that answering this question would probably mildly breach OPSEC, it sounds like the kind of thing that one wouldn't want to be common knowledge

Can someone sort of brief me why is it necessary to have both FR and Div. Recon assets within the MEU?

This probably answers half of your question. http://www.forcerecon.com/reconfaq.htm#two says:

Within a Marine Air/Ground Task Force there exists two separate recon units. The Ground Combat Element commander has a platoon of Recon Marines in his support. This platoon focuses on the Ground forces area of interest. This platoon is commonly referred to as the "Battalion" or sometimes "Division" recon platoon, as their parent command is the Marine Division.

The MAGTF commander also has a platoon of Recon Marines to focus on the MAGTF (Force) area of interest. They are normally the ones tasked with the "special operations" missions which draw the imagination of Recon hopefuls. They also retain their mission of general reconnaissance support to the force commander. This platoon is commonly referred to as the "Force" recon platoon as their parent command is the Marine Expeditionary Force.

One unit answers to division needs, the other to the force commander's needs which might include special ops.

need info about the CUCV all USA armed forces use, old CUCV and more recent CUCV III