Sign in to follow this  
max power

Addon Research Topic 2

Hello. When on deployment in Afghanistan all of our MG62's have Elcan mounted on the LMG :)

EDIT

When vehicle born the LMG usually has a Aimpoint mounted due to the stability and rate of fire when mounted on vehicles

Thanks for the answer :)

Some nice 360-degree views of Aircraft cockpits:

http://www.kenmcbride.com/360photography.htm

At the top of the list there are cockpits for classics like Vulcan, Concorde, Jaguar (original cockpit - not the GR.3 upgrade) and Comet. Further down: Cessna Citation, Hawker 800XP private jets. At the bottom an EC135 helicopter.

I´m searching for an good Blueprint/Line Drawing of the Renault R35 Tank.

Someone know one, searched the web but can only find small pixel Drawings that dont help me.

Should be an good one.

Thanks.

Does anyone have an 'All-in-One' config, which includes the cpp files for everything in the game? I know I could just DePBO, but I'm wondering if one exists in a single file somewhere for easy searching.

Thank in advance,

Abs

Thanks, Max...but is it supposed to look like this?

hmmm.png

Abs

[Edit: Also, could do without the ACE stuff.]

Does anyone have an 'All-in-One' config, which includes the cpp files for everything in the game? I know I could just DePBO, but I'm wondering if one exists in a single file somewhere for easy searching.

Thank in advance,

Abs

Yes, I do.

http://downloads.rkslstudios.info/RKSL/RELEASES/arma2oa+BAF+PMC-159.rar

(No pbos were opened, abused, tortured, interfered with or plied with alcohol etc to get this information.)

FANTASTIC! Exactly what I was looking for!

Thank you, Rock! :286:

Abs

Thanks, Max...but is it supposed to look like this?

[imghttp://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1500/hmmm.png[/img]

Abs

[Edit: Also, could do without the ACE stuff.]

Yer doing it wrong.

You can select which version to show (ace or non ace versions), and to see the config, you click on 'config' :p

Try this:

Classes\configvehicles\classlist=> some list of classes\ version: A2 with OA 1.59, faction: Whatever you want, vehicleclass: Whatever you want.

Hey guys need good digrams of the a-d skyraider landing gear.. got some good photo's but diagram with the landing gear would be v much appreciated....

Or any good pictures/diagrams of russian gun pods... Thx for any help..

Really good shots of an AR180 here.

I'm trying to find as good shots on the Phil Hart (wooden stock) variant, but only got these.

~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT (Sep 23rd)

Really educational video about the AR180

(well, apart from the weight comparisson) and
, by GunWebsites.

~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT (March 19th)

I was going to make another post, but seeing the last post was mine anyways, I will use it again.

Do someone have ANY information on the XM235/XM248. I'm not sure the pics I found are real, loosely based recreations or total fiction. Ideally, I would like a pic, even extreme lowres, but any information is welcome. I'm interested in obscure weaponry and wondering how the US Army small arms would be today if other candidates were chosen instead of the current ones.

PS.: Just to make it clear, the XM235 (6mm) and then the XM248 (5.56mm) were candidates to the US Army SAW project.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT (April 4th)

This site contains good overviews on russian weapons, deserves a look.

Also, on the XM235/248, yeah, those were real pictures. Apparently, the M60 was used as a base to create those prototypes.

Edited by [GR]Operative

I've been browsing the web, trying to find camouflage patterns that have color schemes similar to Multicam for a currently planned addon. Got Multicam, MTP, "Digital Multicam"/X-Cam, and a Polish cam that might be similar. Found a German camouflage pattern developed by Mil-Tec called Arid Flecktarn or AridFleck:

MT-10501055.jpg

However, I can't seem to find any large pictures of the pattern itself; apparently not a whole lot of people know about this pattern. I was wondering if anyone has heard of or seen pictures of this pattern, and knew of any source where I could get a large, or a decent size image of the pattern.

Also, I was thinking about modifying this camouflage as well. It's Polish Desert Gepard I think:

200px-Poland17.jpg

Any one seen a large, maybe seamless image of this camo?

EDIT: Here's the list of camouflage patterns I'm interested in:

Crye Multicam

AOR3 or X-Camo (Digital Multicam)

Crye's British Multi-Terrain Pattern

German AridFleck

Polish Desert Gepard

Italian Multiland

The basic purpose for these is to introduce these as arid/multi terrain patterns for certain NATO special forces units (US, UK, Germany, Poland, and Italy). These because they were the only ones I found that had patterns similar to multicam, which is the goal. This is possibly for ArmA2 and definitely for ArmA3 (an even better place for this post would be an ArmA3 Addon Research Topic, but that doesn't exist).

Any help with finding large images of these patterns (minus Multicam, already have that) would be appreciated.

Edited by antoineflemming

If you do a Google image search of AridFleck and put the size above 1024x you get some very useable pics of it. Upto you which you think is the best to use.

Same with the Polish Desert Gepard, there is one you could definitely use.

Edited by Sabre

If you do a Google image search of AridFleck and put the size above 1024x you get some very useable pics of it. Upto you which you think is the best to use.

Same with the Polish Desert Gepard, there is one you could definitely use.

ok. thanks.

Guys, was the SS20 NV sight ever used in the L7? Also, apart from the SS20 and the AA sight, which accessories were available to the L4 series?

Operative;2178506']Guys' date=' was the SS20 NV sight ever used in the L7?[/quote']

The L1A1 IWS? Yes, there was and adapter to fit the IWS to the dovetail on the side of the L7 and L4

Pic of a GPMG with IWS:

l7withnight.jpg

Examples of different IWS sight adapters for the L7/L4's dovetail:

pic11iwsstanagmount.jpg

UKIWSmountL1A1.jpg

Edited by da12thMonkey

guys, there's an addon i search since a long time, it can make you customize your weapons, BUT it's not the ASC weapons pack, it's an other one, the difference is the video tutorial was showing with ACE2 and show the possibility to customize the AK103 and other.

i've seen it on armaholic and i can't found it anymore

fucking hell....the Gimpy is heavy enough without that thing on top :p

guys, there's an addon i search since a long time, it can make you customize your weapons, BUT it's not the ASC weapons pack, it's an other one, the difference is the video tutorial was showing with ACE2 and show the possibility to customize the AK103 and other.

i've seen it on armaholic and i can't found it anymore

That is the TWAT (Tactical Weapon Attachment Template) module you are looking for. Its a script based solution that lets you add and replace attachments. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15769

I have an updated version of the script which greatly streamlines the attachment process, and eliminates an UI bug. Poke me if you are still interested.

-k