marseille77

German Misc Pack released

What do you think about these Addons?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about these Addons?

Yes, it was a try with the old program, that BIS release for OFP on their developer site in 2002/03. Now I've have uploaded it in .rar file format.

Here my first part of the additional NVA Operation Arrowhead Pack

(OA, NVA Pack and Project '85 needed)

Version 1.0

- SPW-40

- SPW-40 with MG

(SPW-40 = BTR-40)

Download

Picture

Very nice M! I'm happy to see the GSG-9 in more modernized form, nice job on the helmet in particular. Will you continue this modernization or does it end there?

Will you create a sniper variant for '90 as well?

No, it doesn't end here. At the time I try to study the new look of the GSG9 units with black suits. Probably I will also make an KSK black version, inspired by the famous pictures who was made in the beginning (1995 - 2000) of this units.

some work in progress

UH-1D BGS ingame

German Policeman in summer look and vest (for civil pack)

GSG9 sniper

Edited by Marseille77

Very nice M., looking forward to seeing the next update!

Hi there,

where can I find the config file of your mods (KPFS_Config)? Somehow it wasn't included in the most download links.

@Legislator: You don't need the config file anymore. When you have found a bug please report it here and tell me which addon ask after the config. I had erased the config after my addons updated to stand alone with AO German faction and faces or special classes inside the addon.

Here a new unit

German Postman (modern)

Ah great thanks for the hint. I almost went nuts after downloading again and again and again from several sources.

It was the German Misc Pack 1.5 (linked on page 1 of this thread) I wanted to start with the game. I quick view on the config showed me that KPFS_Config is still a required addon.

By the way ... can you please add a german M113 for your Bundeswehr pack? I'm using you M270 MARS in my mission and it fits absolutly perfect with the other Bundeswehr addons. You can use the config file of my M113A3 A1 to A2AO port if you wish. Basicly you only need to change the texture and refer to the model of A2AO. You could make it a standalone addon so it wouldn't interfer with the already created Bundeswehr package of yours. I tried to do it myself, but I learned something - I'm very bad at texturing :p

Today I've updated the Civil Pack, Golf Pack and the GSG9 Pack

see first Post

Indeed, it is great to see an expansion to the existing units. Good work! :)

Here little update after month of silence...

First I've made a little stop. My PC were upgraded and I'd have some problems with BI Software to run. After my cleaning job on harddrive I've lost the barracks that I had made in O2 Format. But now I have to mapped it again. Her some new pictures of my new barracks remake.

This house is a building for officers and staff of a German barrack in the 1950's. The architecture style standing for a beginning of new military objects by the new Federal Republic of Germany in the Adenauer era. The red brick style were used on every project of West German Government to build barracks, police stations, border control points and houses for families where the fathers and sons in service of the state.

This style was adopted by the Nazi Germany architecture of the 1940's with darker red bricks and other window styles.

hausa1.th.jpg

hausa.th.jpg

Edited by Marseille77

Great to see an update, how many buildings do you plan to make for the barracks? Can't wait to see this one in game.

Here a little update about some WIP Addons

NVA Pack updates in future (AO additional pack)

- SCUD

- An-2

- L-39

arma2oa2010100311044389.th.jpg

SCUD on MAZ vehicle for the NVA (East Germany)

...and here a pic about a special Addon that I'm still working :rolleyes:

arma2oa2010100421382861.th.jpg

Edited by Marseille77

...and here a pic about a special Addon that I'm still working :rolleyes:

[/img][/url]

Very cool! After the discussion from "another mod from another game" i had a short idea to do a similar thing with your units.For private using only of course.

I´ll be very happy when u finish it.