Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

A poll

How many times did you finish OFP campaign.

I myself finished it twice, and was lucky to get the two different missions. (after monignac and strange meeting)

I didn't finish the RedHammer campaign, but that is because i lost my savegame. I retrieved it, and now i am back in the Alamo mission. I haven't played RedHammer for a long time, but that is because i was busy playing the original campaign all over again smile.gif

twice, first time i got the after montignac alone, 2nd time i got the one in the truck i think. don't have red hammer.

once when a game is completed thats it for me il look for extra campaigns etc to add after that

I went through the 1985 Cold War crisis 5 times and two times through the Red Hammer.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 08 2002,14:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I ate a hamster once.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah me too, i almost chocked in one of his ribs. What a bastard!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 08 2002,14:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I ate a hamster once.<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif hehehe

Wohoo! "the "i ate a hamster once" choice" is in the lead biggrin.gif

I played through most of the missions then got stuck on some mission, abanddoned the game for other stuff (mainly work), then finished the rest of the game in record time. Then i ate a hamster.... hmmmmmm ( biggrin.gif )

I finished the original campaign three times in veteran mode and the Red Hammer campaign in vet mode, too. Now I`m waiting for more...

But I haven`t found the hamster in the bar mission at the end of Operation Flashpoint, so I`m still hunting it confused.gif

Hungry as I am sad.gif