Sign in to follow this  
Stevo_223

Hummer H1 Civ

H1 ALPHA civ ArmA 2

IMG_2848.jpg2519-037-driver-side-door-open-480.jpg

this would be a great mod for a bunch of things you can place VIP's in it, or..

you can put TONS of lights on the Roof rack's and hunt zombies in the undead mod,

cmon how BAD ASS would you look if you rolled up in a white, or black Hummer transporting a VIP to one of the small outskirt town's of Chernarus in the most bad ass vehicle America has,

the H1 Alpha, and with all the lights you can basically illuminate the town, i don't know about you guys but if i knew how to make it i would have done it already and by myself!!!:)

Then i would have given it to you guys!!

to make this perfect,

-Lights Lots of Lights!!(front facing, not a 360 degree light show, similar to the black Hummer above)

-Nice sized off road tires

-A bit of a lift, not too much but just perfect

-Different paint's ex. White, Black, Forest Green, Blue, any of those will due fine

-cool winch ( lol it doesn't have to work just for looks)

-Last but not least a Huge brush bar and maybe some ammo crates on the roof(Cosmetic purpose only)

-O and make sure you can keep some supplies in the "gear" category

THANKS A LOT GUYS, BEST ADD ON COMMUNITY EVER!!!

Please pm me if you are thinking about doing this one,or have any questions, thanks!

Wrong forum... This isn't an addon request topic. Plus you already put a post in that thread earlier with the same content...

thanks im aware of this, im just trying to get my point across that this might be a great idea for a mod.

you dont have to tell me that its in the wrong spot, I put it here, and I should know.

And I tell you that crossposting is not allowed here nor is this forum supposed to be a place for your personal wishlist.