Sign in to follow this  
HTL.NOR

Can only ban with player#

On the TV2-servers we only seem to be able to ban using #exec ban with player number. Neither the name or ID works.

Does any other server admins have the same problem?

Hi,

Maybe some multiplayer admin server commands have changed in ArmA 2:

#login password Log in as the admin

#logout Admin log out

#vote admin (name/ID/PLR#) Users can vote an admin to control the server

#mission filename Select mission with known name

#missions Select mission

#restart Restart mission

#reassign Start over and reassign roles

#kick (name, ID or Player#) Allows you to kick the nickname or the player # (ie #kick 46)

#shutdown Shuts down the server

#monitor (interval in sec) Shows performance information of the server. Interval 0 means to stop monitoring

#debug (command) (interval) Commands can be checkfile, console, totalsent, usersent, userinfo, userqueue

#ban (name, ID or Player#) Allows you to Ban the nickname or the player #, thier ID will be added to ban.txt

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Armed_Assault:_Multiplayer_Server_Commands

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Multiplayer_Server_Commands

You should try #ban (name, ID or Player#) instead of #exec ban (name, ID or Player#)

As far as I know, the #ban command was made redundant and replaced with the #exec ban command in ArmA and ARMA2.

#exec ban name/id/player#

Any of them should work as a logged in admin.

Hello

have olso a comment it, #kick number the players be kickt after 1 min he returns and the #ban number, srry but dont work it all.

I see (24 playername ID 1111111 ) i use the first number like (#kick 24 ) is it correct or must put the ID behind #kick or do i somting wrong.

After 1 min they return and make a sport whit the admin,srry but the admin will play not playing the game KickOffThatsDontWork its irri.

Pls tell me if i do somting wrong or are more admins whit this problem if so BIS fix it, the fun is over in the game for som admins.

greeted :d

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Forget a line

And olso read the wiki before i put the comment

If iam corect now #exec ban (number) must work the player didt not come back but the kick i use now #kick (number) and #exec kick (number) dosnt work.

Ban is nice but som players that be kickt and came back in 1 min they say srry and play normal so the ban s to hard.

I hope maby cet a answer how to use kick on a good way

#exec kick is "WRong command" thats why it doesnt work buddy...

A timed ban would be useful, but its not available at the moment.. Maybe battleye will sort it for you.

I know that, but the kick dont work it all as a normal funtion if i use it #kick why can players reconect at time of 1 min, so i try it like the ban and that work perfect.

But to ban all players no needed the kick must work better if i kick som player s better to see the player for 24 hours no more

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

and i did say i read the wiki whit the commands that can be used

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Multiplayer_Server_Commands

Only viable option for you at present is to ban them, then remove them from ban list manually after a few hours..

btw you dont have to use #kick.............. just press "P" then highlight the player you want to kick,, and use the command there....... easier that way.

Ok,,,,,and i now press p y see the list off players s the easy way to use kick,,,,,,,but i now it now that ban s the only normal use for remove players.

#kick or in the players list or even the servercontroll kick they will return in 1 min back

Tanks for the help taxman