Sign in to follow this  
jasonnoguchi

SP - Operation Iron Fist series

Your Experience With My Missions Is...  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Your Experience With My Missions Is...

• 5 Stars
    • 4 Stars
    • 3 Stars
    • 2 Stars
    • Total Piece of Crap, Don't Waste Time

hundreds of civilians? Oh Lord...... I´ll have to order a new rig just to play your missions...

Sadly, the level of realism and the large scale scenarios that I am after cannot be attained without a little sacrifice on performance but I will certainly work on improving performance in my next mission.

well I completed it, I got the Chinese APC's at the eastern gate.

got in and they drove me off, had to get out to end the mission though.

Iron_Fist.jpg

Nice mission Jason. Lookiing forward to your next.

SD

@SD, WOWOW!!!! You are the FIRST to get to the main ending!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Wow... all your team members died! The way I like it! hahahaha

Edited by jasonnoguchi

Story Introduction for Operation Iron Fist - Part 2: Chaos In The City posted on the first post. :)

Is anyone else getting the "you cannot play this mission because it relys on deleted content" error when trying to start this mission?

It's saying extra_vehicles is missing. Did this required file get deleted with an ace update?

Edited by MacScottie

@Macscottie, did you run the ACEX_PLA too? That is required as well. I don't remember placing any of the vehicles from the extra units and vehicles mod but if problem persists even when you run ACEX_PLA, please install the mod at http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6421 . Please kindly let me know how it works out for you.

*repeating in agony: "I hope my PC will make it...I hope my PC will make it..."

hahha, no worries mate, I am using some scripts to spawn enemies only when necessary this time round as we do not need the kind of all out under attack feeling in the coming mission. :) So it should be much lighter than FOB Alamo. :)

Posted new features to Chaos in the city. Yes, I can't help featuring RH's new SCARs and custom M4s. You guys need to know where to find them in the game, as a grunt, you just aren't gonna start with those kinds of weapons hehehee

Jesus, no bugs to report and no gameplay problems so far?? Geeez, I made a bug free game on my first attempt? hehehehe

I didn´t notice any... The mission is just very ....demanding

Fuck!! First mission is pure hell, some real chaotic stuff and real good atmosphere, great production too. Shortly after they breach the east wing however, my system starts chugging severely so I wasn't able to really sample it. Gonna try it again later with less background processes running.

Fuck!! First mission is pure hell, some real chaotic stuff and real good atmosphere, great production too. Shortly after they breach the east wing however, my system starts chugging severely so I wasn't able to really sample it. Gonna try it again later with less background processes running.

Let the mission go for a few seconds to let the animations and textures load, then restart the mission. Helps me out a bunch.

Also, try cuttin back the view distance to ~500 or so meters. You don't need anymore than that ;)

@Njayjay, yes, this mission really pushes every system to its limit and the restart trick really works, try it. Anyways, you don't get the east wing breach everytime, so next time you try, you would probably trigger other scenarios...let us know which ending you get. :)

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Warning added to first post.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Required addons for Chaos in the City added to first post.

More addons included so you guys can start to imagine how the mission is going to be like.