Sign in to follow this  
quincy

Fallujah is comming by Operation Reality

Some screenshots would be most welcome now as it has been a while, unless your looking to just release on us out the blue :P ( which would be pritty cool either way)

maybe we can get some real screenshots of the map?

real how

So You didn't see what he did there! Liar ;-)

Go here. And DROOL

Edited by JonPL

operation reality = project reality arma 2 or is it something different?

i read that the PR team is working on arma 2 i'm wondering if this will be part of it

no he has nothing to do with PR.

Because if he did. We wouldn't be seeing screenshots, or moreover, this thread wouldn't exist.

why not? PR does release previews, at least on their forums.

anyways best of luck on the map :)

they don't do weekly/daily WIP shots like the rest of the world.

Nice quincy, looking very promising!

please say this wont require CAA1.

TG really needs more afghan/iraq maps. and they hate CAA1.

Did you ever ask Opteryx for permission to use HIS buildings..... dont claim another artists work please, these are not new buildings they have been out since ArmA1 and the release of Avgani island.

"Quincy man's new island screenshots of Fallujah. Addon will be as realistic as possible and will give the climate and buildings of Fallujah in central Iraq, which will allow us to enjoy a completely new buildings." -Armaholic

well, they are new to arma 2, and its possible he also made some of his own. Don't be so quick to judge.

He said there's new buildings, not only Opteryx's ones, plus AFAIR Opx buildings were free to use by islandmakers

And one last thing - "by the way" - the original (Polish) news wasn't translated very good at armaholic.

OPX buildings are free to use.... but do not claim the work of creating them. All the buildings from what I have seen are OPX and none have been custom made, at least from the SS. So, you might be correct it is possible that the author is making other buildings, no proof of that has been made though.

Did you ever ask Opteryx for permission to use HIS buildings..... dont claim another artists work please, these are not new buildings they have been out since ArmA1 and the release of Avgani island.

"Quincy man's new island screenshots of Fallujah. Addon will be as realistic as possible and will give the climate and buildings of Fallujah in central Iraq, which will allow us to enjoy a completely new buildings." -Armaholic

I think a personal friend of OPX said he was admitted to a mental health institution. If this is true I hope he is well, and creating crazy stuff there for arma2. He did much better maps on his own than the whole BI team. He deserves a good rest and to get well soon.