Sign in to follow this  
[xdf]kanga

Australians At War Addon Team - Infantry Weapons Pack

Yeah make sure you are using the AAW:CO version off Yoma (Link in sig below). The ACE and Vanilla original versions are no longer upto date.

I don't exactly use any of those fancy launchers. Is there any version of that co one that doesn't need yoma?

No there isn't one out there as far as I know.

I don't use it to launch ArmA either, just to download the addon files.

Hi,

I am currently building a campaign on Duala using the Aussies and I have gone and got myself a bit confused...

I am running OA Combined Ops and ACE and I have added the AAW_OA mod. Is this mod (Infantry Weapons Pack) not required if I have AAW_OA? The reason I ask is that when I do add this mod as well, I get an error message;

No Entry '.modelOptics'

I also have a problem with AAW_OA - the (AI) MAG58 Gunner completely refuses to re-arm himself from an ammo crate (even if it is stuffed full of MAG58 ammo). Is this a known problem or is it because I am using ACE as well as AAW_OA? I'll ask this in the AAW_OA forum if preferred - just didn't want to spam the AAW topics.

Regards

If I remember correctly the ACE configs were not updated for the OA version of ACE, yet.

On the first point no, do not put the Infantry Weapons in aswell if you have AAW CO, as the AAW CO version is the only current version of our mod and includes everything.

The standalone AAW Infantry Weapon Pack and AAW Infantry Units are no longer upto date or supported, everything from them is included in the AAW Combined Operations download through Yoma.

Maybe ask that second question regarding the Gunner rearming in the CO thread aswell.

Probably be best if a mod can please lock this topic to try and stop further confusion?

Closed by request.