Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: Rising Dead

Thanks god, finally I downloaded the right .7z files and now I totally enjoyed it. The ambient, music and units are totally descent as I'v been expecting. One shortage(If allow me say so) is low FPS(basically 15~20), I think it must result from many AI on the map simultanously, but it doesn't affect my game experience. Good job, Sled88!

The map is called Sbrodj, but the main things were saved in the mission.sqm... so wont be able to use it completly as a new map...

And with sound: I will create an optional pbo. for you what replaces the original music-files!

What buildings do you mean? the big town? Prypjat? Just take a look on the map...

Yay, I don't have the Prypjat city in te Editor...

Is the island Sbrodj or something like that?

Would it be possible to get the mission sqm so we can open it in the editor?

And maybe your lighting effects in Modules forms. I love the looks of this mod but I can barley play the campaign with more than 20 FPS. and I have a 4870X2.

My computer, where the game was mainly developed is "only" a pentium quad core with 4gb ram and a x3650 and it runs on 30fps... with high setting... not very high but high with 2km viewdistance... so maybe its on the nvidia cards...?

maybe i will release a editor template of the gameworld^^ maybe:P

My resolution is 2048X1152. :/

And that would be really nice of you! I have so many ideas for that map!

But what I would love even more is if you turned your Lighting effects into Module form. That daylight effect you made there looks STUNNING.

Hey i'm trying out the campaign but after all the cut scenes, their is a dark road with a bunker to the right of the screen, I can't move or anything. What am I supposed to do?

EDIT: Now I'm using only your and the stalker's mod. I get a lighthouse now, I still can not move.

Edited by armydude

Please dont use additional mods with our mod... only load @CRD folder

looking throughall of the new DLC pages i see that each one will have new weapons and game zones. so by the conclusion of this project you will have like 7-8 game worlds with over 100 different weapons? daym

correct:P we got a lot of real footage thanks to our expedition.. so we want to share all of our experiences to you... :)

First question. You can implement a menu buy weapons (baygear) of warfare? For Rising Dead would be good. Besides, it can be configured for each NPC.

Second question. Planned multiplayer version of the Rising Dead?

Edited by Clock

I found a big bug, in plansk near our house, there is a big dark cube with this lightening, when i go in, all become dark.

Graphic bug?

another bug with the lightening, i have a missing BIN.

Mhh.. depedning on the theme of the mod I can still say its an anomaly XD

I will take a look on that!

Really good work guys. Keep it up.

thank you grub... hope you all will enjoy the dlcs... is there anyone who completed the main-mission and can give us a cool review? :)

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Here is a little vid about the anomalies in CRD-HD!

I am not sure atm... Because I only implemented these 2. Don't know if I can implement some more... Because of performance!

New vid for you... This time you can see finally working bloodsuckers and an conterminated industry complex with radioactive-anomalies... Hope you enjoy and you can't wait for the release XD

So any though on making the mission sqm available to use in the editor?

And more importantly, being able to use your Lighting/color effects as Modules in the editor. I really love them, they make the game look amazing! I would absolutely love to use them in other missions. :D

If you do that.....I will...Love you. :yay: