Sign in to follow this  
madbull

[R3F] Artillery and Logistic: Manual artillery and advanced logistic (mission script)

i keep getting the error "Resource R3F_LOG_dlg_contenu_vehicule not found"

anyone know how to fix it

I the script for Arma 2 you could go in and change the liftable vehicle types. In the new script for OA there's no vehicle types to edit. When I do try to edit it it wont work. i lifts everything but armored vehicles. Is there a way airlift armor vehicles??

@Medic113 :

So you succeed ? Good.

@lynxwolf :

You didn't edit correctly the description.ext file of your mission. Check the installation guide.

@tuocs :

As the installation guide suggests, check the R3F_LOG\config.sqf.

Hey Madbull,

After i installed Squint v1.0.0.78 and let it check my init.sqf it showed this error:

Squind download: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=105860

//Execute R3F Arty and logistics
execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"

//Disable or Enable Radio
enableRadio false;

//Mission start cut text
titleText ["9th Infantry Training\n\nOriginal mission by Dingo", "BLACK FADED", 0.4];

//Training Notes
execVM "training_map.sqf";

ERROR:
585 E 'enableradio' does not have a signature with 2 arguments
585 E No matching signature for '<String> enableradio <Boolean>'

Is this a serious error... or can i ignore it. I'm just pointing this out cause i have no clue what i am talking about and you do. Or maybe its a error on my side.

Madbull

I think the system is not working on Chernarus anymore. The lat coords in the computer are way off from where they should be. Takistan works though.

for instance the gps says Im at 1269 0623 and the computer says Im at 1269 0903 when you click on my pos in the battery position.

Edited by gunterlund21

@gunterlund21 :

It works on Chernarus.....

You didn't configure the R3F_ARTY_CFG_hauteur_ile variable in the "R3F_ARTY\config.sqf" as explained in the installation guide.....

@gunterlund21 :

It works on Chernarus.....

You didn't configure the R3F_ARTY_CFG_hauteur_ile variable in the "R3F_ARTY\config.sqf" as explained in the installation guide.....

Holy Crap Madbull your right. I didnt see this at all. Brilliant setup. Makes any map work now. YOu da man!!!!!!

Awesome mod Madbull, thanks for doing it.

We're thinking about using it in our tourney and I was wondering:

Instead of using the fire computer base, is it possible to make the computer UI acessible via a scroll menu command? Or a maybe so a having a designated backpack equipped would give said scroll menu option?

Sorry if it's been asked. Cheers for the help.

Sorry if it's been asked.
It was asked appx 20 times.

It's explained on the first post and the last same question was on the previous forum page.

You can add an action menu by inserting this in the init line of any object/vehicle/player ?

this addAction ["<t color=""#dddd00"">Artillery computer</t>", "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_ARTY\poste_commandement\ouvrir_dlg_saisie_mission.sqf", nil, 6, false, true, "", ""];

Love the script. I am trying to figure out how to only give Alpha_1, Alpha_2 and Alpha_3 the ability to access the arty computer at the artillery tent. Is the line I modify?

calculateur addAction [("<t color="#dddd00"">" + STR_R3F_ARTY_action_ouvrir_dlg_SM + "</t>"), "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_ARTY\poste_commandement\ouvrir_dlg_saisie_mission.sqf", nil, 6, true, true, "", "vehicle player == player && ((isNil ""R3F_LOG_active"") || ( isNull R3F_LOG_joueur_deplace_objet && isNull (_target getVariable ""R3F_LOG_est_deplace_par"") || (!alive (_target getVariable ""R3F_LOG_est_deplace_par"")) && isNull (_target getVariable ""R3F_LOG_est_transporte_par"") )) && (_target getVariable ""R3F_ARTY_est_calculateur"")];

_calculateur addAction [("<t color="#dddd00"">" + STR_R3F_ARTY_action_demonter_poste + "</t>"), "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_ARTY\poste_commandement\deplacer_calculateur.sqf", nil, 5, true, true, "", "vehicle player == player && isNull R3F_LOG_joueur_deplace_objet && (isNull (_target getVariable ""R3F_LOG_est_deplace_par"") || (!alive (_target getVariable ""R3F_LOG_est_deplace_par""))) && isNull (_target getVariable ""R3F_LOG_est_transporte_par"") && (_target getVariable ""R3F_ARTY_est_calculateur"") && ((_target getVariable ""R3F_ARTY_demontable"") && !(isNil ""R3F_LOG_active""))];

Thats in the calculateur_init.sqf. If so what would I change it to?

The code part you're showing is the good one. You can edit the first addAction line like this :

calculateur addAction [("<t color=""#dddd00"">" + STR_R3F_ARTY_action_ouvrir_dlg_SM + "</t>"), "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_ARTY\poste_commandement\ouvr ir_dlg_saisie_mission.sqf", nil, 6, true, true, "", "(player in [Alpha_1, Alpha_2, Alpha_3]) && vehicle player == player && ((isNil ""R3F_LOG_active"") || ( isNull R3F_LOG_joueur_deplace_objet && isNull (_target getVariable ""R3F_LOG_est_deplace_par"") || (!alive (_target getVariable ""R3F_LOG_est_deplace_par"")) && isNull (_target getVariable ""R3F_LOG_est_transporte_par"") )) && (_target getVariable ""R3F_ARTY_est_calculateur"")"];
Edited by madbull

Hey Madbull,

After i installed Squint v1.0.0.78 and let it check my init.sqf it showed this error:

Squint download: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=105860

Code:

//Execute R3F Arty and logistics

//Disable or Enable Radio
enableRadio false;

//Mission start cut text
titleText ["9th Infantry Training\n\nOriginal mission by Dingo", "BLACK FADED", 0.4];

//Training Notes
execVM "training_map.sqf";

ERROR:
585 E 'enableradio' does not have a signature with 2 arguments
585 E No matching signature for '<String> enableradio <Boolean>'

Is this a serious error... or can i ignore it. I'm just pointing this out cause i have no clue what i am talking about and you do. Or maybe its a error on my side.

Looks like a genuine bug to me (though not in the R3F arty stuff). The error message is a little confusing but the giveaway is

No matching signature for '<String> enableradio <Boolean>

If you look closely you'll see there is a missing semi-colon after

Kremator wrote:

Most errors are advisory Winchester.

Actually most warnings are advisory. Virtually all errors indicate a genuine problem you'll need to fix :)

Sorry for misisng those madbull but thanks for replying with the needed info anyway.

I blame late night testing my side :D

I need help again. Im trying to enable the R3F arty with a mod. Its a 109A3. I put this in the init line and it does not seem to be working.

startLoadingScreen ["Computing..."]; // Permits to compute very faster
[
// Méta-données (meta-data)
[
getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> "vil_PALmag_HE" >> "initSpeed"),
-(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> (getText (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> "vil_PALmag_HE" >> "ammo")) >> "airFriction")),
R3F_ARTY_table_altitude_impact_defaut,
R3F_ARTY_table_angles_defaut
  ],
  // Données  (data)
  [] // Vide, sortie (empty, output)
] call compile preprocessFile "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_ARTY\calcul_balistique\generer_table.sqf";
endLoadingScreen; // <- DON'T forget this line !

I got the names from inside the config file for the mod

class vil_m109_sph : vil_tank {
	ARTY_MissionPrep[]=
	{
		"\ca\modules\arty\data\scripts\missionprep\ARTY_mobileMissionPrep.sqf"
	};
	ARTY_MissionFinish[]=
	{
		"\ca\modules\arty\data\scripts\missionprep\ARTY_mobileMissionFinish.sqf"
	};
	ARTY_IsArtyVehicle=1;
	displayName = M109A3;
	vehicleClass = "vil_us_veh";
	faction = "vil_us_veh_Army";
	scope = 2;
	crew = "USMC_Soldier_Crew";
	model = "\vilas_m12\vil_m109";
	picture = "\ca\tracked\Data\ico\M1_abrams_CA.paa";
	Icon = "\vilas_m12\m109ico.paa";
	mapSize = 11;
	forceHideDriver = 1;
	side = 1;
	nameSound = "cannon";
	accuracy = 0.7;
	armor = 400;
	cost = 4000000;
	maxSpeed = 55;
	driverForceOptics = 1;

class Exhausts {
		class Exhaust1 {
			position = "vyfuk start";
			direction = "vyfuk konec";
			effect = "ExhaustsEffectBig";
		};
	};
	soundEngine[] = {"\ca\Tracked\Data\Sound\Brdm_engine_3", 7.94328, 1.1};
	soundEnviron[] = {"\ca\Tracked\Data\Sound\M1A1_treads2", 10, 1};
	soundGetOut[] = {"\ca\Tracked\Data\Sound\tank_door", 0.01, 1};
	soundGetIn[] = {"\ca\Tracked\Data\Sound\tank_door", 0.01, 1};
	typicalCargo[] = {"SoldierWCrew", "SoldierWCrew", "SoldierWCrew"};

class Turrets : Turrets {
		class MainTurret : MainTurret {
			body = "OtocVez";
			gun = "OtocHlaven";
			animationSourceBody = "mainTurret";
			animationSourceGun = "mainGun";
			animationSourceHatch = "poklop_gun";
			gunnerAction = "Abrams_Gunner";
			gunnerInAction = "Abrams_Gunner";
			weapons[] = {"vil_PAL_155"};
			soundServo[] = {"\ca\Weapons\Data\Sound\gun_elevate", 0.00316228, 1};
			magazines[] = {"vil_PALmag_HE"};
			forceHideGunner = 1;

I tried it both in the init for mission and also tried to post it in the init in R3F arty and log folder. Wasnt sure wich it went into.

Edited by mia389

Great script!

trying to work it into our squads version of Xenos Domination mission, but with no luck!

When i add the execVM line in the top of init.sqf everything with the mission goes haywire.

Night instead of day, crates not loading etc etc...

what have i missed?

tried to look through this thread and search the forum but it sooo much text! :D

When i move it elsewhere, either the arty system doesnt show up when looking at the sat phone, or it shows up but its not working.

Where in the init.sqf should i put the line:

In a Xeno Domi mission?

Edited by Frosties

put a ; on the end

execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";

Here is what it look like in our Domination map

#include "x_setup.sqf"
diag_log format ["############################# %1 #############################", missionName];

if (!isNil "d_init_started") exitWith {};
d_init_started = true;

update: I seen I used wrong classname. Now I can get it to start computing but then I get some script errors and it goes right into the mission. My init looks like this now

[
   [
       -(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> (getText (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> "vil_PALmag_HE" >> "ammo")) >> "airFriction")),
   ],
   // Données  (data)
] call compile preprocessFile "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_ARTY\calcul_balistique\generer_table.sqf";

and my rpt. looked like this

/****** DEBUT DE LA TABLE ******/
[
// Meta-donnees
[
	1000, // Vitesse initiale
	0.00038, // Coefficient de frottement
	// Liste des paliers d'altitudes d'impact
	any,
	// Liste des angles d'elevation
	[
Error in expression <vation = 0}, {_indice_elevation < count _liste_elevations}, {_indice_elevation =>
 Error position: <_liste_elevations}, {_indice_elevation =>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _liste_elevations
	]
],
// Donnees
[
Error in expression < = 0}, {_indice_altitude_impact < count _liste_altitudes_impact}, {_indice_altit>
 Error position: <_liste_altitudes_impact}, {_indice_altit>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _liste_altitudes_impact
]
]
/****** FIN DE LA TABLE ******/

I also tried this classname "vil_PAL_155"

time for bed now

Edited by mia389
more info

@Frosties :

Putting the arty & log into a Domi is as simple as in any mission since there is no more stringtable.csv used by the arty & log.

Follow carefully the installation guide. The execVM should be at the very begining of the init.sqf file or as mia389 said.

@mia389 :

Try to put your quoted code :

[
   [
   ],
   // Données  (data)

at the end of the file "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf".

The problem is that the variables R3F_ARTY_table_altitude_impact_defaut and R3F_ARTY_table_angles_defaut aren't defined when you execute the code.

Let me know of your progress. I will update the instructions for the next version.

put a ; on the end

Here is what it look like in our Domination map

#include "x_setup.sqf"
diag_log format ["############################# %1 #############################", missionName];

if (!isNil "d_init_started") exitWith {};
d_init_started = true;

I have put the line of code exactly where you put it.

Now the time of day is right, crates get loaded..

BUT

i cannot view contents in vehicles, and i cannot enter Artillery Computer.

The options shows up, but when selected nothing happens?

Still getting the same errors. I seen some other guys made some tables for this vehicle in this thread. I wish they would of posted them :D.

So here is what I am doing. I am using your test mission to do this.

1. I open your mission and place the vil109A3 in from US Vehicle pack http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8580

2. Add the computing code from above post to the init.sqf. I also tried at the end of the arty and log/ init.sqf

3. Save mission click preview. I also tried to export to mp mission and try run mission from mp missions.

I also tried opening just Arma2 and running it from there, but still get same errors.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Frosties this might help. In description do you have this?

#include "x_setup.sqf"
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

onLoadMission=__D_VER_NAME__;

class RscTitles {
#include "x_dlg\IntroText.hpp"
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
#ifdef __MANDO__
#include "mando_missiles\mando_missiletitles.h"
#endif
};

class CfgIdentities {
class DHQ_EN1 {

@mia389

I didnt have the #include in the beginning of the file, just once at class RscTitles...

EDIT:

Thank you mia389! I must have missed the #include in description earlier, cause now its working!! :D

Edited by Frosties

@mia389 :

You need to put your code BEFORE the last accolade - semi-column " }; " in R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf :

else
{
	execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\surveiller_nouveaux_objets_dedie.sqf";
};

[
	[
		getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> "ARTY_30Rnd_105mmHE_M119" >> "initSpeed"),
		-(getNumber (configFile >> "CfgAmmo" >> (getText (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> "ARTY_30Rnd_105mmHE_M119" >> "ammo")) >> "airFriction")),
	],
	// Données  (data)

}; // <- end of file here

Quoting SOT from Armaholic and my PM box :

I have created a training mission with [R3F] Artillery and Logistics.

It all works fine except I get this warning: No existing Range Table for the Ammunition selected (any type weapon platform I select).

Has anyone had this problem or has a solution?

The arty & log seems to work with the new patch. What is the ammo type you used ?

Ok, the arty computer doesn't work since the patch 1.54 modified all the ballistics. I will release a new version it ASAP.

Edited by madbull