Sign in to follow this  
csj

the FEW

this gives a flavor, what it could become.

no permission granted for change skin of the B-17 CSJ original

Haha, I'm goin to have some fun with these, I remember when I had Cold War Crises and I used to get a whole lot of Sopwith Camels and fight in that, now I've got Spitfires and 109s, me like me like. You should the B-29 bomber Enola Gay and load it with the Fat Boy bomb lol

When trying to load a mission in SP or hosting it shows a "csj_ww2pilot was not found" error, even with the updated pilot file. Hit ok and you're fine..

But when in a dedicated server the same message appears and the server automatically changes the mission, so we're unable to play with any of these planes online =|

I'm sure it's a small cfg error, when you have a time please take a look a this, don't let this beauties be forgotten in time ;)

WIP

Couple picks of an additional plane I'm working on, to add to this awesome pack.

FW190_5.jpg

FW190_6.jpg

FW190_7.jpg

Edited by [APS]Gnat

Look like mix A6 -A8. Nice work as always :)

I just saw one in the Imperial War Museum in London during my last holidays in April (our Brit friends know how to make great war museums), and this plane is really impressive.

Hello!

hey I am in love with the Spitfire. Very good!

Are you still developing this? (please say you are!)

I have questions!

Thanks a lot, this plane has encouraged my joystick building project!!!

No radar, lock on or afterburners!!!! Whoop!!!!

Very warm regards

Robert.

Oh hello.

I have noted that the Ju-88 gunner seems to still be able to shoot from the rear gunner position even after he has bailed out....

The first time it happened I was not sure if I was seeing things. then after a few more times I twigged. hmmm....

Cheers! Mr Amway

I know, its an old mod and the last post - especially of the mod creator - has been posted a long time ago but I just risk it:

I guess a port to Arma 3 is very unlikely, hu? My group recently planed to start playing IFA3 and this pack would add so much cool stuff to the Game/Mod. Especially when it comes to the US I'm missing bigger planes!
I tried to port it myself (in this case just for my own use) but I'm just to stupid to do so. @.@