Sign in to follow this  
Rexxenexx

What is the port range that needs to be open for Battleye on a dedicated server?

I've searched around and looked at Battleye.com but I see no mention of it. Just a million threads of people being kicked or timing out, derrrr the port isn't open! 2302-2305 is just for ArmA2server, so far I see it needs 1395-1397. Anyone know what the range is? 1390-1400 maybe?

Generally you don't need to open a port for BE because it doesn't listen on a separate port. The BE Server communicates with the clients via the server's port and uses a random port to connect to the BE Master.

So if people are able to join your server, there is nothing else to do. The kicks are not the result of blocked ports, neither server- nor client-side.

Awesome I got $able! :D

So what if my router blocks the outgoing ports the BE Server tries to use? A friend told me I have a Nazi network setup, but everything I have works good for the most part. The only network problem I have is the ping reporting on GameSpy, that's it. But that's another story. So what you're saying is if I set the dedicated servers outgoing open all is good?

The BE Server connects to the BE Master on port 2313 (TCP). Anyway, if you aren't getting any errors in the server console, there is nothing to do for you.

Thanks $able, so far I've had no trouble w/ it at all I was just wondering since I saw it pop-up on the firewall log.