Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six

Agreed, Delta force is still a favorite.

Regarding your older missions

"Even though its 5 guys versus a platoon in most cases"

please make it a bit more realistic next time? using GL4 + ACE makes the AI allot harder to fight,in which case, its impossible to play with only friendly AI

using GL4

GL4 is an unsupported mod thats fast becoming out of date. Blastcore is the way to go.

I do use blastcore. I cant play without it. But it has nothing to do with enhancing the AI intelligence.

GL4/Zeus AI makes the AI allot harder. (i know he doesn't make missions around GL4 but just keep it in mind, dont put 5 guys up against an army)

I'm waiting for Icebreaker to update Duala, then it will be close. I'm hoping for a Saturday release, but that's if all goes well. The amount of work I put into the campaign is crazy. There is 9 primary mission and 8 optional missions. ;)

Im really amped for this one Sick.

I played Delta Force again last night and had just as much fun as the first time round.

Saturday would be an awesome time to release. I know what i'll be up to this weekend.

Thanks in advance for all the hard work :)

If Icebreaker doesn't release an update for ilse Duala, will you still release your campaign at the weekend?

Unfortunately yes, i need his update to complete the campaign. Hopefully it will come out soon. I'm also waiting for my voice actors to finish. It will be worth the wait;)

To all the fans of ST6, I'd just like to say thank you for being so patient. The upcoming campaign is so close to being released. I'm waiting for the island update of Duala. It's expected to be released within this week, cross your fingers. This campaign will set a new standard in the level of work put into user created content, the difference is that i decided to sacrifice much of my personal time to create something wonderful the community could enjoy. Looking forward to you guys finally getting a chance to play what I've been working on. Stay tuned;)

^^^

Do you think this will be on of your last being that Arma 3 is due out and of course everybody including yourself will be spending a lot of time on it?

I'm going to have to blame you now for keeping me from finishing my 1.1 patch ;)

Well Sick1, Isladuala 1.95 is out now, so not long to the launch of your long awaited new campaign?

Heck yeah man! I need to get some sleep, but I hoping to release it around 3pm central time after i sort a few little details. ;)

kin-ell! So we can all expect to be deployed allong with devgru within the next 24 hours.

How copy?

I'm preparing to upload now, so keep an eye out for it within the next hour.;)

Alright guys, who's ready for epicness?

Where is it man? I can't wait !

Oh haha , thanks for pointing it out

Sick1, how are you getting on with updating your previous campaigns?