In the new version do all the commands in the original documentation still apply, and are there any new commands? If yes, are they in the degeneration mission or elsewhere?

I've checked up on Charon in RL. He's okay, but RL duties keep him away. He hopes to return one day... and so do we.

Is there any zombie mod for Operation arrowhead?

Cause ive tryed to get this working and nothing seems to do it? =/ ...

Do you plan on fixing bug in this version?

If yes, the zombies are attacking the crews inside wheeled APCs. I was trying out the new version and I put out a bunch of Strykers and MRAPs out and the crews where attacked but the vehicles where untouched. While I know in the old version they would swarm strkyers and MRAPs but they would not damage them or the crew.

I have downloaded the mod now, but where do I gonna put/save the file? And after that, what do i have to for play? Where do I have to go? Is it on singelplayer? Campaign,scenarios or boot camp?

Ragdnok: I'm releasing them in a day or two... much more simple version, but there are couple of scripts out there, too.

Is there any chance to remove the dogs out of the spawn module? I don't want them in my mission...

Can somebody help me with this issue?

regards

J4F Wede

I've checked up on Charon in RL. He's okay, but RL duties keep him away. He hopes to return one day... and so do we.

Good news - his disappearance looks mysteriously. It is good he is ok :)

About the latest release: I played zombie missions mostly on duala -> flat terrain and infection spreads quite fast on 0.84 v. Now performance is much better with 0.9 ( I didn't notice any lag with tons of infected) but there is something wrong with infection spread mechanism. Infected ai captured another town something about 1 hour after game start :( (And after that infected are just standing).

Edited by e0s888

Someone should make an extreme gore mod :D

hehe, like what? Limbs being blown off, decapitation, torsos blown in two? Maybe more screaming… Actually that's not a bad idea and would add a lot of realism to war.

Would be pretty good for the Undead too. Zombies roaming around with their arm blown off, or the top half of one crawling across the ground to gnaw on your ankles. Blow their head clean off and the body continues to stumble around for a few seconds before finally keeling over.

07af6_zombie-half-girl-1.png

Haha! That would be so gruesome!

Edited by kage74

zombies roaming around with their arm blown off, or the top half of one crawling across the ground to gnaw on your ankles. Blow their head clean off and the body continues to stumble around for a few seconds before finally keeling over

>> l4d2

>> l4d2

Yes but you see..ArmA offers the ideal (until a new simulator comes) "package" for any kind of simulations..even a 'fictional' Zombie outbreak simulation.

Anyways..i personally have in plans to (try) make an addon that adds "XX-extreme gore" depending on situations (and i m wondering why none created it so far..) -but i m really busy right now modeling buildings and ob?ects

:/

Slx mod offers body dismemberment. You can nail someone with an rpg and watch the chunks fall.

Slx mod offers body dismemberment. You can nail someone with an rpg and watch the chunks fall.

Oh yes PROTO..(dammit how did i forgot it^^)

However (i m pretty sure..) there was only 1 main model (the "burned-like"1).

I was wondering maybe we can have more "variations"

i.e A shot from M107 (or M2)in enemy's arm=arm flies in the air in random direction maybe.

I know this can be done-because something similar achieved in HWM

(Hellenic Warfare Mod) in ArmA1 era-with vehicle destruction.

Vehicle parts was randomly scattered in the area (with full physics).

You could see the chunk of metal fly-by you,and bounce in wall..

Krisrules, officially, the latest version is v.84.

Genesis attempted to update the mod to v.90, but it had some sort of conflict with his Degeneration mission, so that mission is back to using v.84

here:

No, there is not a really simple way to remove them from V.90 :| If you try running in zig-zags you can usually outrun them. V.90 really requires vehicles.

V.90 runs much better than V.84 and if you are playing single player I would suggest using the host version! I brought Degeneration back to V.84 because of the issues V.90 was causing... V.90 is V.84 but optimized.

Right now, no. I will be adding more missions (some will be more complex) after this mission gets stable. Version 3.50 will contain many many many more missions/objectives.

EDIT: Just re-uploaded Degeneration. Got a few PM's about Norrins script and how it doesn't like to play nice with zombies. Changed it out for a more feasable system.

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

Can someone else confirm this problem: I recently noticed that running the Undead Mod breaks the speech patterns of the Independent Guerrillas:

---REPRO---

1. Place yourself as an Independent > Guerrilla > (unit)

2. Place another unit of the same type

3. Tell your unit to report status

Results: The location report is completely silent. There's not even an indicator that the radio channels are active. However, some bits of text (i.e. "cease fire, you're shooting on friendlies") are still audible.

Cheers.

-Ziggy-;1875520']Krisrules' date=' officially, the latest version is v.84.

Genesis attempted to update the mod to v.90, but it had some sort of conflict with his Degeneration mission, so that mission is back to using v.84

here:[/quote']

Thank you for letting me in on that :)

I hope he does too! I'm making a mission where I do setHit on a car, as soon as the zombies hit it, full health - motor perfect everything is fixed - perfect car... then the zombies start hitting it. :)

Still would like that fixed though

Do you have plans for the future to make it MP compatible?

Hey I been looking and looking for a solution though the problem persists... on Arma 2 everything works fine, though when I add zombies and the appropriate Module when I enter the game as soon as the zombies start to move the game crashes and goes back to desktop????? Any help would be appreciated!!!

Hmm yes I hope he returns too, I would like to get my hands on this V9.0 for a mission that has been in waiting for a year. Hope things work out for him, and his not finding it too tough out there.

Anyway, a problem I brought up earlier that sort of fixed but still isn't favorable. I want one certain AI unit to be immune to zombie attacks, not only by note getting infected, but by not getting any physical damage from their melee attacks. I sort of got this fixed thanks to a tip from someone I forget the name of (Sorry whoever you are). Anyway I looped this script for the character:

#start

~.01

CptnDonnan setdamage 0;

CptnDonnan setVariable ["CHN_UNDEAD_INFECTED",false,true];

goto "start";

;

This USUALLY made him immune, sometimes he still died, but it worked at least 90% of the time. However, when the AI unit was crowded by at least 4 zombies, he would go to prone and would not get up even after they were gone. He was not injured, yet still wouldn't rise even after using several commands such as unitpos up etc. So I team switched to him, and found that not even I could force him up, was stuck in prone the whole time. This is problematic as there is a "running" sequence later on. Thanks for taking the time to read.

^ Godspeedsnake, sorry I'm not a 100% sure what is wrong. Are you running other mods? Also, if you are using the "zombie module" rather than "infected module" and there are female units on the map, if they become infected that will cause a crash due to their inability to utilize the slow zombie (Zombie) animations, they can only do fast zombie running animations (Infected).