Thanks for the hasty reply.

I'm not familiar with the scripting either but shouldn't take long to figure it out/google it. One quick question, do I just drop the script in with the mission profile? I love this mod but the one thing that always puzzled me was that it was lacking functionality for such a rudimentary thing, I don't very well need a group of zombies spawning a mile away from me when I'm not around to see them ;)

Hopefully Charon can add in some "radius spawn" modules, similar to the normal spawners but would only activate if something came within 500 meters.

Ha, scripting can be difficult at times but you get used to it after awhile.

And yes you just drop the Spawn.sqs right into the mission folder located under your profile name under My Documents. (Or something similar)

Alright, got the scripts executing, but the whole "radius spawn" idea just isn't working. I'm guessing I'm just not setting up the triggers properly. Hopefully you can point out what Im doing wrong :(

I've created two scripts, zombiespawn_act.sqs, and zombiespawn_dea.sqs

zombiespawn_act.sqs

Spawn setvariable ["CHN_UNDEAD_SM_ACTIVE",true,true]
//Turns on spawner

zombiespawn_dea.sqs

Spawn setvariable ["CHN_UNDEAD_SM_ACTIVE",false,true]
//Turns off spawner

I've got my infected spawning module named "SPAWN_MY," in it's initialization I've entered:

this setvariable ["CHN_UNDEAD_SM_GRPTYPE","NON-MIGRATING",true]; this setvariable ["CHN_UNDEAD_SM_ACTIVE",false,true];

(condition = false)

my trigger is set up as such:

activation: BLUFOR
repeatedly, present

condition: (vehicle player) in thislist;  (<- [b]not sure what this does[/b])

on act: SPAWN_MY exec "zombiespawn_act.sqs";

on dea: SPAWN_MY exec "zombiespawn_dea.sqs";

So, in a gist, the spawn is set to "false" by default, then when the player walks into the eclipse trigger, the script changes that false line to true, and then when the player leaves the trigger eclipse, it activates the script to turn it back to false again. At least that what I intended it to do, it didn't work ;)

Hopefully you can provide some insight.

EDIT:

Hold on, do I need to use the "synchronize" tool between the module and trigger, or connect them somehow?

Edited by hypno toad

No, you shouldn't have to sync it. I would take the time to go more in-depth with it but I suck at explaining and I am pressed for time.

If you upload the mission and PM me the download link I will look at it really quick, fix it, and then re-upload and send it back to you so you can see how to do it in the future!

(vehicle player) in thislist; <- This will ensure the trigger will only be activated if only a PLAYER is in the trigger. Otherwise anything will be able to set off the trigger.

Edited by Genesis92x

Hmm..bad news.

hopefully he will appear in the nearer future....this mod is very good.

It would be a pity not to release his work....

How does this work with ACM? Could someone tell me how to try it? What side, group names and so on.

Thanks! I just love this mod.

How does this work with ACM? Could someone tell me how to try it? What side, group names and so on.

Thanks! I just love this mod.

Ehhh, I can't see it working too well. The ACM spawns tanks I believe and those will just destroy the zombies.

Hmm..bad news.

hopefully he will appear in the nearer future....this mod is very good.

It would be a pity not to release his work....

Well I would hate for his work to go to waste too. I just remember that he has done this at least 2 other times where he went MIA for awhile and then suddenly came back. Time will tell :|

Edited by Genesis92x

Well I would hate for his work to go to waste too. I just remember that he has done this at least 2 other times where he went MIA for awhile and then suddenly came back. Time will tell :|

Yeah, he came back every time. Lets just hope he doesn't stay gone this time. :(

[offtopic]Genesis do you still plan on releasing the Degeneration mission when the mod gets updated? [/offtopic]

Ehhh, I can't see it working too well. The ACM spawns tanks I believe and those will just destroy the zombies.

It's possible to control what kind of units ACM spawns:

//To spawn only Guerrilla infantry squads:
[["GUE"], BIS_ACM] call BIS_ACM_setFactionsFunc;
[bIS_ACM, ["GUE_InfSquad"]] call BIS_ACM_addGroupClassesFunc;

But to do that I need the faction name and the zombie group name :P How can I get those?

Yeah, he came back every time. Lets just hope he doesn't stay gone this time. :(

[offtopic]Genesis do you still plan on releasing the Degeneration mission when the mod gets updated? [/offtopic]

Haha actually I will probably release it a lot sooner... I might be able to fix the bug where the zombies don't do damage in MP. Degeneration V2.05 takes place in Takistan right now...and it's the whole map instead of just 4 towns like the old Degeneration. As well as almost a 200% increase in the amount of weapons (and scripts). I am really pleased so far with Degeneration V2.05 and I am actually doing testing right now. Degeneration has gotten far more complex then it used to be (Optional rescue missions/others, more firefights with crazed civilians, complex spawning system per town, objectives such as destroying certain buildings around the map to help control the flow of zombies, and a lot more planned.)

If I release Degen it will include V.90 of the Undead Mod...except since I am not a master scripter like Charon it might include a HOST version of the mod and a CLIENT version of the mod to prevent certrain glitches from happening. It is very difficult to go back and read someone else's code... BUT time shall tell.

@ACM

These are the zombie classnames. They are considered under the faction "resistance".

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=["CHN_UNDEAD_Citizen1","CHN_UNDEAD_Citizen2"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Citizen3","CHN_UNDEAD_Citizen4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Worker1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Worker2","CHN_UNDEAD_Worker3","CHN_UNDEAD_Worker4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Profiteer1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Profiteer2","CHN_UNDEAD_Profiteer3","CHN_UNDEAD_Profiteer4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Rocker1","CHN_UNDEAD_Rocker2","CHN_UNDEAD_Rocker3","CHN_UNDEAD_Rocker4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Woodlander1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Woodlander2","CHN_UNDEAD_Woodlander3","CHN_UNDEAD_Woodlander4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Functionary1","CHN_UNDEAD_Functionary2"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Villager1","CHN_UNDEAD_Villager2","CHN_UNDEAD_Villager3"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Villager4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Priest","CHN_UNDEAD_Doctor_base"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Doctor","CHN_UNDEAD_SchoolTeacher"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Assistant","CHN_UNDEAD_Pilot"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Policeman"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Secretary1","CHN_UNDEAD_Secretary2","CHN_UNDEAD_Secretary3","CHN_UNDEAD_Secretary4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Secretary5","CHN_UNDEAD_Sportswoman1","CHN_UNDEAD_Sportswoman2","CHN_UNDEAD_Sportswoman3"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Sportswoman4","CHN_UNDEAD_Sportswoman5","CHN_UNDEAD_ValentinaFit","CHN_UNDEAD_ValentinaVictim"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Madam1","CHN_UNDEAD_Madam2","CHN_UNDEAD_Madam3","CHN_UNDEAD_Madam4","CHN_UNDEAD_Madam5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Farmwife1","CHN_UNDEAD_Farmwife2","CHN_UNDEAD_Farmwife3","CHN_UNDEAD_Farmwife4","CHN_UNDEAD_Farmwife5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Damsel1","CHN_UNDEAD_Damsel2","CHN_UNDEAD_Damsel3","CHN_UNDEAD_Damsel4","CHN_UNDEAD_Damsel5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_HouseWife1","CHN_UNDEAD_HouseWife2","CHN_UNDEAD_HouseWife3","CHN_UNDEAD_HouseWife4","CHN_UNDEAD_HouseWife5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Hooker1","CHN_UNDEAD_Hooker2","CHN_UNDEAD_Hooker3","CHN_UNDEAD_Hooker4","CHN_UNDEAD_Hooker5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_WorkWoman1","CHN_UNDEAD_WorkWoman2","CHN_UNDEAD_WorkWoman3","CHN_UNDEAD_WorkWoman4","CHN_UNDEAD_WorkWoman5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=["Citizen1","Citizen2"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Citizen3","Citizen4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Worker1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Worker2","Worker3","Worker4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Profiteer1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Profiteer2","Profiteer3","Profiteer4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Rocker1","Rocker2","Rocker3","Rocker4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Woodlander1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Woodlander2","Woodlander3","Woodlander4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Functionary1","Functionary2"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Villager1","Villager2","Villager3"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Villager4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Priest","Doctor_base"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Doctor","SchoolTeacher"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Assistant","Pilot"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Policeman"];

CHN_UNDEAD_USMC_CUST=["USMC_Soldier_Pilot","USMC_Soldier_Crew","USMC_Soldier_Officer","USMC_Soldier_AR","USMC_Soldier_MG","USMC_Soldier_Medic"];

CHN_UNDEAD_USMC_CUST=CHN_UNDEAD_USMC_CUST+["USMC_Soldier_AT_Base","USMC_Soldier_LAT","USMC_Soldier_AT","USMC_Soldier_HAT","USMC_Soldier_AA","USMC_Soldier_SL"];

CHN_UNDEAD_USMC_CUST=CHN_UNDEAD_USMC_CUST+["FR_TL","FR_Marksman","FR_Corpsman","FR_AR"];

Haha actually I will probably release it a lot sooner... I might be able to fix the bug where the zombies don't do damage in MP. Degeneration V2.05 takes place in Takistan right now...and it's the whole map instead of just 4 towns like the old Degeneration. As well as almost a 200% increase in the amount of weapons (and scripts). I am really pleased so far with Degeneration V2.05 and I am actually doing testing right now. Degeneration has gotten far more complex then it used to be (Optional rescue missions/others, more firefights with crazed civilians, complex spawning system per town, objectives such as destroying certain buildings around the map to help control the flow of zombies, and a lot more planned.)

If I release Degen it will include V.90 of the Undead Mod...except since I am not a master scripter like Charon it might include a HOST version of the mod and a CLIENT version of the mod to prevent certrain glitches from happening. It is very difficult to go back and read someone else's code... BUT time shall tell.

Yeah, remember when I tested that one time with you? I still have the mission, and I play it once in a while. It's still fun! I can't wait until its finished!

Good luck!

bobtom

@ACM

These are the zombie classnames. They are considered under the faction "resistance".

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=["CHN_UNDEAD_Citizen1","CHN_UNDEAD_Citizen2"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Citizen3","CHN_UNDEAD_Citizen4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Worker1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Worker2","CHN_UNDEAD_Worker3","CHN_UNDEAD_Worker4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Profiteer1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Profiteer2","CHN_UNDEAD_Profiteer3","CHN_UNDEAD_Profiteer4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Rocker1","CHN_UNDEAD_Rocker2","CHN_UNDEAD_Rocker3","CHN_UNDEAD_Rocker4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Woodlander1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Woodlander2","CHN_UNDEAD_Woodlander3","CHN_UNDEAD_Woodlander4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Functionary1","CHN_UNDEAD_Functionary2"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Villager1","CHN_UNDEAD_Villager2","CHN_UNDEAD_Villager3"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Villager4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Priest","CHN_UNDEAD_Doctor_base"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Doctor","CHN_UNDEAD_SchoolTeacher"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Assistant","CHN_UNDEAD_Pilot"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Policeman"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Secretary1","CHN_UNDEAD_Secretary2","CHN_UNDEAD_Secretary3","CHN_UNDEAD_Secretary4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Secretary5","CHN_UNDEAD_Sportswoman1","CHN_UNDEAD_Sportswoman2","CHN_UNDEAD_Sportswoman3"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Sportswoman4","CHN_UNDEAD_Sportswoman5","CHN_UNDEAD_ValentinaFit","CHN_UNDEAD_ValentinaVictim"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Madam1","CHN_UNDEAD_Madam2","CHN_UNDEAD_Madam3","CHN_UNDEAD_Madam4","CHN_UNDEAD_Madam5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Farmwife1","CHN_UNDEAD_Farmwife2","CHN_UNDEAD_Farmwife3","CHN_UNDEAD_Farmwife4","CHN_UNDEAD_Farmwife5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Damsel1","CHN_UNDEAD_Damsel2","CHN_UNDEAD_Damsel3","CHN_UNDEAD_Damsel4","CHN_UNDEAD_Damsel5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_HouseWife1","CHN_UNDEAD_HouseWife2","CHN_UNDEAD_HouseWife3","CHN_UNDEAD_HouseWife4","CHN_UNDEAD_HouseWife5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_Hooker1","CHN_UNDEAD_Hooker2","CHN_UNDEAD_Hooker3","CHN_UNDEAD_Hooker4","CHN_UNDEAD_Hooker5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_INFTYPES+["CHN_UNDEAD_WorkWoman1","CHN_UNDEAD_WorkWoman2","CHN_UNDEAD_WorkWoman3","CHN_UNDEAD_WorkWoman4","CHN_UNDEAD_WorkWoman5"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=["Citizen1","Citizen2"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Citizen3","Citizen4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Worker1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Worker2","Worker3","Worker4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Profiteer1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Profiteer2","Profiteer3","Profiteer4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Rocker1","Rocker2","Rocker3","Rocker4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Woodlander1"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Woodlander2","Woodlander3","Woodlander4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Functionary1","Functionary2"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Villager1","Villager2","Villager3"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Villager4"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Priest","Doctor_base"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Doctor","SchoolTeacher"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Assistant","Pilot"];

CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES=CHN_UNDEAD_CIVTYPES+["Policeman"];

CHN_UNDEAD_USMC_CUST=["USMC_Soldier_Pilot","USMC_Soldier_Crew","USMC_Soldier_Officer","USMC_Soldier_AR","USMC_Soldier_MG","USMC_Soldier_Medic"];

CHN_UNDEAD_USMC_CUST=CHN_UNDEAD_USMC_CUST+["USMC_Soldier_AT_Base","USMC_Soldier_LAT","USMC_Soldier_AT","USMC_Soldier_HAT","USMC_Soldier_AA","USMC_Soldier_SL"];

CHN_UNDEAD_USMC_CUST=CHN_UNDEAD_USMC_CUST+["FR_TL","FR_Marksman","FR_Corpsman","FR_AR"];

Thanks for those, but I don't think their faction is "Resistance".

For example current OA factions are:

BIS_US
BIS_CZ
BIS_GER
BIS_TK
BIS_TK_INS
BIS_TK_GUE
BIS_UN
BIS_TK_CIV
BIS_CIV_special

So I would need a specific faction for ACM :) I've tried CHN_UNDEAD, but no luck :P I think these things are in config.bin, which I can't get open.

Are you using OA for it only? Because it uses ArmA2 units and require ArmA2 for use

I use CO, that last post was just an example... I've used this mod for ages.

Thanks for those, but I don't think their faction is "Resistance".

For example current OA factions are:

BIS_US
BIS_CZ
BIS_GER
BIS_TK
BIS_TK_INS
BIS_TK_GUE
BIS_UN
BIS_TK_CIV
BIS_CIV_special

So I would need a specific faction for ACM :) I've tried CHN_UNDEAD, but no luck :P I think these things are in config.bin, which I can't get open.

I use "resitiance" for my scripts...works for me

Example:

{if (side _x == resistance AND _x in thisList) then {_x setDamage 1};} foreach allunits;

That kills zombies for me in one of my missions.

Edited by Genesis92x

Eh, V.90 is out? O_o I didn't know it was out. At least, don't recall reading it was released... o_O

Eh, V.90 is out? O_o I didn't know it was out. At least, don't recall reading it was released... o_O

Yeah, read the first part of my post here.

EDIT:

I just want people to know I did very little to the addon. I turned off a few debug messages and with the patch I turned off a few more I forgot. I added the zombie dog to the spawn list as well, and a couple minor bug fixes.

Edited by Genesis92x

If I get enough public interest I'll put Degeneration up on the HCI server for a weekend of zombie-bashing, had the idea when I was viewing the release thread.

Anyone up for it? Bring together all the Degen lovers hunting for a dedi with it on to play with others. I'll post the info if it seems like people would be interested.

If I get enough public interest I'll put Degeneration up on the HCI server for a weekend of zombie-bashing, had the idea when I was viewing the release thread.

Anyone up for it? Bring together all the Degen lovers hunting for a dedi with it on to play with others. I'll post the info if it seems like people would be interested.

Sounds awesome!

I sure as hell would. Only thing is I got no sound. A good/bad thing :o More interesting cause I won't hear'm >_> But then I can't communicate! Oh the Isolation! XD

So Charon said he would fix it once he got back from vacation. So...months later I have not heard from Charon since and I used to talk to him quite frequently over MSN messenger. He seems to have just dissapeared.

Fu** it sounds scary. I hope he is okay. His addons are great, he did a great job.

Big thanks for release 0.90 V!

Downloading now.