Sign in to follow this  
keimosabe

I just wanted to say "Thanks"

Speaking for all of the "noobs" here in this particular forum and ESPECIALLY myself, because I don't think you experienced guys hear this enough...

I REALLY, REALLY appreciate the help you guys give us. I have tried in the past to get into modding games but could just never seem to come to grips with all the nuances with different editors and this one, when I started, with all of the coding and scripting, was another one I thought I'd never be able to get into.

But you guys have really helped me to come a long way in my mission making and I just wanted to say "thanks". You guys who coded the ACE stuff, Norrin, you guys with the GL4 stuff.... HOLY CRAP guys. And there are a lot more of you that I work off of when I make missions and the more I work with this, the easier it gets.

So, again, just in case you don't hear it often enough.... THANKS A LOT!:yay:

Well put and +1,000 for me. Thanks guys!

That's definitely one of the strong points of the OFP/A1/A2 games, this community kicks ass!

Yeah, I second, you guys are great. It's amazing the precision and patience all you experts have. Really helps us new guys out a lot. Thanks a bunch.

Yeah, I second, you guys are great. It's amazing the precision and patience all you experts have. Really helps us new guys out a lot. Thanks a bunch.

:yeahthat: Ditto :D

Yep, Noobo numero uno says a big thanks to all you amazing modders, coders, map makers, mission makers etc etc... this is an amazing community :)

Damn! ive become a fanboy :P

Yep, Noobo numero uno says a big thanks to all you amazing modders, coders, map makers, mission makers etc etc... this is an amazing community :) :P

Thanks from me too, even I'm an oldie but I want to say thanks anyway.

Damn! ive become a fanboy

Then you're lost as me, without chance to recover.LOL:D

regards

yep aggreed 100%, all my Knowledge of scripting has come from here, the Wiki and of course all the affiliated Community forums and sites. thank-you indeed

yep aggreed 100%, all my Knowledge of scripting has come from here, the Wiki and of course all the affiliated Community forums and sites. thank-you indeed

Hi Odin

I hope you're doing alright mate. It's quite some time now since MMU ceased to exist and we heard from each other

Wish you all the best.

regards

nettrucker

+1

Thank you.

Cheers

PS: special thanks to these guys at Ofpec !!!

I also want to thanks all the gurus and members of this forum for their great patience and support.

Until now I had stayed away from other forums because there was no encouragement/nurturing from the members and, at times, even hostility was shown to those noobs trying to get their feet wet into the game.

This forum is by far the best one I've ever participated in feeling welcomed since the get go.

I cannot express enough my thanks to all of you and that I can only pay back to the community offering my constructive feedback whenever I can.

THANK Y'ALL! :notworthy:

Best, Splicer.

This forum is by far the best one I've ever participated in feeling welcomed since the get go.

I cannot express enough my thanks to all of you and that I can only pay back to the community offering my constructive feedback whenever I can.

THANK Y'ALL! :notworthy:

Best, Splicer.

That's about all I can offer as well. Limited advice and some basic missions, that's the best part of this place though. Regardless, the vast majority of members contribute in some way. Whether it's content, missions or just basic assistance I've never seen so many people blinding offer up something. Whether it's some of us that have been around since the OFP beta days or it's a noob starting today, there's room for all and all is definitely welcome. All we ask and expect is to help out. It's a great thing. That's a reason this game and it's earlier version are played so long.(And all the wicked content available!)

Good job to all and thanks again!

Big thanks from me as well. This community kicks ass and that's why were all gonna be around here making ArmA2 the best ground combat sim EVER! Thanks again!

Yup. From me too. These series of games has practically been the only ones Ive been playing for the last eight years and this community has been part of it. Eight years is a long time, my guess is that at the end of the day this will turn out to be the biggest gaming/modding experience I will ever have. Im 35 now and will continue, for sure.

Yup. From me too. These series of games has practically been the only ones Ive been playing for the last eight years and this community has been part of it. Eight years is a long time, my guess is that at the end of the day this will turn out to be the biggest gaming/modding experience I will ever have. Im 35 now and will continue, for sure.

Vapor that's good s&^t! You've been around this long and never posted until now.(At least according to your post count.) And just to say that in your first post.

Nice having you around. Take care.

/signed the whole thread! Without the forums i'd given up on editing a long time ago! It's awesome to see such a big community for a game like ArmA wich is everything but mainstream. I'd go that far to say that this community is even better than the one from WoW! :D

So long...

This evening I had nothing to do really, so I watched my old threads and found some old ones, really old ones.

I got sentimental.

Back in the days, some 2-3 years ago I posted a thread and how the people listed below put up with me is beyond my comprehension.

Zaphod

Schwab

TJ72

ManDay

Sickboy

Doolittle

And more people ofc, you know who you are.

Hehe I feel ashamed really! :(

If any of you are still around.

Thanks!

Edited by Taurus