Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

Is this Scarab-A (ColdWar) or Scarab-B version? Will be a pleasure to attack those Paladin mofo's and make other Blufor's glow in the dark... :D

Waaagh! At least some nice news! :)

I've noticed some BMPs, may you, guys, tell something about them?

P.S. And what about T-55/-62 tanks?...

T-55 tanks are in stasis, but eventually they will get back with more improvements. And yes, this is the BMP pack, but I think we'll keep these details for "another entry". :)

Tochka-U means B version by default. Georgian approved weapon. :)

looks great!! OPFOR side looks more and more interesting these days OFP dayz in arma2

That for sure, actually things like the troops date back to ArmA1 days, offcourse with being remodelled a lot since then.

On our ModDB page you can see some of the in-between steps.

Edited by Shadow NX

Sechs!

looking great as always RHS

Wow!!! Nice job! I love it. We need more mods of Rusian units

Great looking soldiers, their camo goes very well with the Chernarus landscape too!

I hope this Tochka doesn't need direct sight to hit a target. If this is some proprietary RHS missile launching system, can it be used with naval units? For example Gnats subs and destroyers? I have been waiting for this addon ever since one guy tried making Luna-M (Frog) for OFP, but never released it. Thanks RHS for making addons that had never existed in OFP or Arma.

I hope this Tochka doesn't need direct sight to hit a target. If this is some proprietary RHS missile launching system, can it be used with naval units? For example Gnats subs and destroyers? I have been waiting for this addon ever since one guy tried making Luna-M (Frog) for OFP, but never released it. Thanks RHS for making addons that had never existed in OFP or Arma.

My guess is that there will be some kind of map click launch interface or compatability with Mandos.

My guess is that there will be some kind of map click launch interface or compatability with Mandos.

no Mando's

The first time I see that somebody spelled the word 'motostrelok' in plural almost as it should be.^^ There's no "s" on the end.

I exist to murder the Russian language, sadly. :( Mostly to annoy topas. :p

Me, why me? My knowledge of Russian is too limited to annoy me there. Must be a case of mistaken identity. :P

Nope, we don't plan KLMK guys amongst the simple infantry, at least on this stage.

Nope, we don't plan KLMK guys amongst the simple infantry, at least on this stage.

I wonder what kind of units are you doing? Truth cool SpecNatz guys or just ordinary average panzergrenadiers мотоÑтрелков?

As seen on the screens we keep it normal, Motorrifle units and normal soldiers at first and from that we will see.

Personally i hope for simple recons based on these units but not in the innitial release afaik.

Also better not mention KLMK as NSXr gets allergic reactions from that :D

( i still like it a lot :p )

Btw, if anyone is intrested to make missions or ( preferred ) campaigns for these units let me know, focus there is on SP stuff with lots of cutscenes.

These units are insanely detailled and i hope they get the best campaign possible or at least some good missions.

Saddly so far all i asked were busy... the SP mission maker, a rare breed.

Edited by Shadow NX

Btw, if anyone is intrested to make missions or ( preferred ) campaigns for these units let me know, focus there is on SP stuff with lots of cutscenes.

These units are insanely detailled and i hope they get the best campaign possible or at least some good missions.

Those troops may be used in The Forgotten Few dynamic campaign imo. The mission (campaign) itself is focused around platoon of Russian spetsnaz, but RHS'ovskie motostrelki can be used to replace BIS-made regular troops, in order to represent modern (2009-present) Russian armed forces. Besides, the author of this campaign wanted to port it to Takistan and was in search of quality Russian troops in desert camo. If you have such thing in plans, you may want to contact with him.

Your data is outdated. ;)

Me, why me? My knowledge of Russian is too limited to annoy me there. Must be a case of mistaken identity. :P

hello/bonjourno - btrt plox.

Those troops may be used in The Forgotten Few dynamic campaign imo.

That would be absolutely awesome. :)