Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

Can you maybe explain the case a bit more?

What update and module? Where do you use it? What exactly happens?

cargosystem:

when hit from a grenade flies from infantry armor and equipment is not damaged, the crew climbs or killed with repeated shots, and the technique does not blow that one can shoot technique does not explode and catch fire.This bug is not only me, but the majority of users using the addon.

how to get around this bug, if this bug.

yours last ver v0.6 rhs cargo system and arma 2 co (no ace active)

make this test.i hope be help you

1 use editor put empy armors then test shoot them

2 use editor put empty armors add module rhs cargo system then shoot them no matter weapons use,scripted armors never destroy

keep top people bye

c699ff267d51.png

Didn't hear anything from us in a while, eh? Well, it's time to get back into the business to shake things up. I will skip the boring "we're all busy people, who have work..." part - just see what you can wait from us in the future.

One of these addons is 9K79-1 'Tochka-U' tactical missile complex (SS-21 'Scarab' according to NATO designation). This is a very special thing, much more than "click on the map'n'launch the missile'n'YAY" type of addons. We accurately modelled the missile's behaviour and scripted all 3 warheads (conventional, cluster and nuclear) it can accomodate. While we simplified the launching sequence of the complex, it actually has more to offer with its built-in GUI menu and provides several options we hope you will like. The missile is quite deadly, but it's not the ultimate weapon, so we count on MP use of this thing as well. We assess the pretty quick release of this thing.

As you can see we also prepare some more things, but... this is another story for another entry. In other words - let the speculations multiply! :D

oarma2oa.exe_2011-10-17-20-02-17-724_1_1.jpgoarma2oa.exe_2011-10-17-20-02-17-724_1_2.jpgoarma2oa.exe_2011-10-17-20-02-17-724_1_3.jpg

One piece, better quality, 1600*900

oarma2oa.exe_2011-10-19-18-28-25-149_1.jpgoarma2oa.exe_2011-10-19-18-28-25-149_2.jpgoarma2oa.exe_2011-10-19-18-28-25-149_3.jpg

One piece, better quality, 1600*900

Edited by NSX

Great Preview Shots. More OPFOR Stuff is always welcome. :)

Beside the great looking Rocket System, i´m totally freaked out by the look of the shown Units. :D

Been hoping for something like this for ages. Can't wait for release!

Great Work RHS. They look awesome.

Look harder guyz, there is more stuff in the screens :)

That was a pleasant suprise. :)

Looks great guys.

These motostrelki look just fucking great!

Edited by dcvm

The first time I see that somebody spelled the word 'motostrelok' in plural almost as it should be.^^ There's no "s" on the end. :D

I think I know. But one of your team members has told me months ago, so I'm out ;).

Screens looking awesome!

And great looking equipment by the way.

Thumbs up!!!

Edited by DiFool

btw don't forget to make that new digital Russian Desert camo (marpat like)

Without commenting anything - it won't be as easy as it sounds if you want top of the shelf quality.

New weapons? I mean AK-74 and SVD both looks different. And of course I must say that motostrelki looks great, I've been waiting for them for a very long time.

Edited by megazogg