Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

Hehe, It looks better than anything in flashpoint and it even up to arma standards and would pass for arma 2 :)

thats kind of u guys but we have a reputation to uphold ;) as they are, the models are outdated, especially wheels, lights and the MG. There are also a billion things that would need to be done which are not necesserily visual, i.e. damage, anims, configs and so on and so on.

I thought i was being harsh;) honest with my comment ;)

i rated it decent at ARMA 1 quality hehe but passable for ARMA2 if u look at the other addons out there in general ;)

But u guyz are perfectionist and since i'm like that when it comes to my hobbies (shooting,fishing etc) i can fully understand how RHS think and this is why ur addons are of a quality most dream about

By the way, any chance of some teaser pics of the T-80 or anything else u may suprise us with

nice but what is it? I thought next up was the T-80. In are you guys going to do a S-300 or S-200?

Its a BMD-1PK. The next on release road is indeed T80+Cargosystem update. No plans for a S300 or the other one.

Its a BMD-1PK. The next on release road is indeed T80+Cargosystem update. No plans for a S300 or the other one.

Cool bananas. Speaking of the cargo system update - I like what that bloke (insert post link here) has done re: updating the cargo system so that all vanilla OPFOR vehicles use it (i.e. BRDMs, etc)... would this be considered in the next iteration?

Cool bananas. Speaking of the cargo system update - I like what that bloke (insert post link here) has done re: updating the cargo system so that all vanilla OPFOR vehicles use it (i.e. BRDMs, etc)... would this be considered in the next iteration?

Yes, the cargo system will be updated eventually where all OPFOR vehicles will have this functionality. At this moment most are already done.

The BMD looks great, can't wait for T-80 pack too:)

If u need pictures for vehicles this is an excellent site

http://www.armyrecognition.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7692&sid=5694c72c545b7ab5ec38f31e368d65fd

I love the Berezhok weapons system for BMD-2/3/BMP-2 etc and there are some good pics of tanks like T-80U/T-90A/S and interior shots too

U can also see all pics in 2250x1500 size

The BMD looks great, can't wait for T-80 pack too:)

If u need pictures for vehicles this is an excellent site

http://www.armyrecognition.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7692&sid=5694c72c545b7ab5ec38f31e368d65fd

I love the Berezhok weapons system for BMD-2/3/BMP-2 etc and there are some good pics of tanks like T-80U/T-90A/S and interior shots too

U can also see all pics in 2250x1500 size

Berezhok for BMD-2 (even though its discontinued) is planned for the BMD-2 update. :D

What about a SA-2, or SA-3? Or any other soviet-mad SAM-system?

There is a huge intereste in a SAM site, even if its just a non-functional object.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1761890&postcount=2743

Theres a pack in the works that focuses on artillery but will also have some radar vehicle and a AA vehicle ( both bit vintage though ;) ).

But that might take some more time, yet it will come with some fancy scripts later so patience will be rewarded.

Edited by Shadow NX

Theres a pack in the works that focuses on artillery but will also have some radar vehicle and a AA vehicle ( both bit vintage though ;) ).

But that might take some more time, yet it will come with some fancy scripts later so patience will be rewarded.

great to hear RHS team