Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

Maybe some T-55’s for the Chedaki and NAPA

Don't forget CDF ! They definitely need good old T-55's !

...Topas ? :whistle:

More seriously : awesome screens from an awesome work as always guys.

Well I wouldn’t say no to a T-55 for the CDF I just think they wouldn’t need to field them as there rolling out in T-72’s as the CDF are meant to be a bit of a 3rd world army so to say. I don’t think they could cough up/ justify the money to maintain two type’s of tank the T-72 being the better of the two, would make sence that thay would be the one they would use as there MBT, and any old obsolete models would be sold off to make a bit of money. But what the hell I chat a load off BS some times it’s a game knowing Red hammer they will do one for the CDF anyway. As for the MIG-21 I was just being a bit cheeky:p seeing what I could get away with demanding didn’t think you did aircraft anyway I’m grateful for any thing the community produces for the game:thumbsup:

Edited by Gray Knight

T-54/55 (and/or T-62) is still used in large numbers by third world nations, even by the poorest, they are simple and cheap and effective in their category as a wooden wheel. CDF might use them as second-line MBTs and for infantry support, patrol, for militia. T-72 might not be available in sufficient numbers, and a war-torn country like Chernarus will think twice about selling even old but still valuable military hardware in their possession. Example is us, even with my country's sh*t financial situation, we still have some T-55s conserved in reserve. So I'm voting yes on the CDF T-55 (or T-62).

You have a good point there didn’t really see it like that being English I’m thinking of what are army would do and no mater how much we (English) bitch and moan about are economy and the government cutting back on the defence budget we don’t rely have that much of a hard time compared to most army’s in the world.

By the way I was never against the CDF having the T-55 :D

Well guys, i think we don't have to worry too much (:crossedfingers: ) because i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that they are -as always- planning a lot of variations for T55 (CDF inclued).

...in fact i was just trying to have another sweet teasing-screen :p

Oh yeah we NEEEED those T-55s !!!

The T-55 was the largest numbers produced tank in the world. There were produced about 100000 pieces of them...We cannot miss it out from A2 ! :)

I think I spotted one in Arrowhead shots, or is that T-62?

That's T-62 i think ,but it doesn't matter if T-55 or T-62 because those two are almost same :)

I love the work RHS. BTW, what is the status on the GAZ-66 series?

We are making the interrior for radio truck.

Well guys, i think we don't have to worry too much (:crossedfingers: ) because i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that they are -as always- planning a lot of variations for T55 (CDF inclued).

...in fact i was just trying to have another sweet teasing-screen :p

.... nice try ;)

No, no screens this time;

Official RHS Press & Media Service will take care about this when the time is right.

And a second "no" -> as to CDF tanks... there are several versions planned and already executed, as well as different factions; but can't confirm the CDF to be amongst those...sorry

We are making the interrior for radio truck.

I really do not envy you this, it was a pain in the ass to do the first time, and with more details (which i think you've added without a doubt) it must be even worse. Anyway good luck with it, i'm looking forward to see them ingame ;)

Thanks for the answers Topas and gms :)

@others : sorry for having been wrong on this everybody.

I'm so for you guys making modern air planes because it seems like we are never going to get an IL to drop that BMD :(

.... nice try ;)

No, no screens this time;

Official RHS Press & Media Service will take care about this when the time is right.

And a second "no" -> as to CDF tanks... there are several versions planned and already executed, as well as different factions; but can't confirm the CDF to be amongst those...sorry

So, the rationale is going to be that the Chedakis stole the entire arsenal of T-55s from the CDF's depots? lol?

Xarxemas:

Good point,

but

we always may assume that

1. CDF has no T55's at all anymore; scrapped or sold to finance the maintenance of T-72's being in service

2. Chedakis have other methods of supplying themselves than robbing CDF depots

[as far as I am concerned Chernarus borders with Russia, right?]

I've heard they sold them cheap to Molatia, while another shipment came from Czech Republic :)

Russia still has loads of T-55s stashed away in dusty, locked storages as a just-in-case thing, don't they? Comes in quite handy when you want to supply rebels somewhere. ^^

Edited by Inkompetent

Mybe more like the Chedakis stole them from the russians and CDF never had any to begin with :P

LOL: I should refresh the thread before replying :p

Edited by Soul_Assassin
LOL

I've heard they sold them cheap to Molatia

Really? Didn't hear anything about that.

Xarxemas:

Good point,

but

we always may assume that

1. CDF has no T55's at all anymore; scrapped or sold to finance the maintenance of T-72's being in service

2. Chedakis have other methods of supplying themselves than robbing CDF depots

[as far as I am concerned Chernarus borders with Russia, right?]

Fair enough; particularly with number 1.