Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

very nice. How are you guys making all these cool pictures? I so want to make some like that to put on our squads web page!

I dunno :(

Wow, everything you guys make looks fantastic! I'm especially eager for the T-80 pack.

You know, I would be more than happy to beta test for you guys...

T80 pack is going to be legendary :)

We dont accept beta tester applications, sorry

Bit worrying what that guy's other hand is doing.

Cover the potential sniper target :P

Normals on the infantry 6B13 (?) look madness.

EDIT - One thing that might be changed - the Red Star on the ChDKz version seems to be in a bit of an awkward place on the turret, especially when those things are apparently sprayed on - it'd be hard to spraypaint that well around the strut thar.

Perhaps a 5 minute foray into a PSD to move it to a bit more accessible area would be warranted? To the right about 50cm, for example?

Edited by CameronMcDonald

Molatians in talks with peacekeepers? Thats something new, usually they shoot at them :P

usually they shoot at them :P

vvv

Russia and China are in close business ties with Molatia
- taken from your Duala release notes

vvv

Are they sooo stupid to shoot at their benefactors?

vvv

Nope.

Molatians in talks with peacekeepers? Thats something new, usually they shoot at them :P

You neglected to mention that they prefer to eat the peacekeepers after.

Beautiful work guys! Everything looks great. Thanks for giving some other factions a few versions as well. Well needed.

Just a quick note - the standard (and only) ATGMs on the BMD-2 are Konkurs and Fagot (their tubes fit the same launcher), not Metis.

Peace,

DreDay

Just a quick note - the standard (and only) ATGMs on the BMD-2 are Konkurs and Fagot (their tubes fit the same launcher), not Metis.

Peace,

DreDay

NSX is from Russia, maybe he knows something we americans don't. ;)

No, he's right - I mistyped that by some mistake. It's Konkurs, of course.

Normals on the infantry 6B13 (?) look madness.

EDIT - One thing that might be changed - the Red Star on the ChDKz version seems to be in a bit of an awkward place on the turret, especially when those things are apparently sprayed on - it'd be hard to spraypaint that well around the strut thar.

Perhaps a 5 minute foray into a PSD to move it to a bit more accessible area would be warranted? To the right about 50cm, for example?

The logo's been shifted, good spot :)

NSX: Peacekeepers working with one of the waring sides. FTW! :)

NSX: Peacekeepers working with one of the waring sides. FTW! :)

wish they had the blue striped helmets and armbands :)

NSX: Peacekeepers working with one of the waring sides. FTW!

Well, you wrote that, not me. ;)

wish they had the blue striped helmets and armbands

Well, just as I said - infantry on screenshots is just a temporary placeholder. We'll make a special announcement about it later (not so soon though), showing every detail and more or less "closer to the final" look.

Well, just as I said - infantry on screenshots is just a temporary placeholder. We'll make a special announcement about it later (not so soon though), showing every detail and more or less "closer to the final" look.

Can't wait :) hopefully you guys do some VDV just up in here! :yay:

I think there will be another christmas this year :D

Aw man I got to reinstall arma 2, had to redo the computer a month or two ago and haven't reinstalled all the stuff yet.

Today, we would like to announce another addon - the BTR-70, which is a child of collaboration between Manfred and Red Hammer Studios.

2c731add5c60.jpgde64027d1614.jpg24e04571ca5a.jpg

The pack will feature numerous varients of the vehicle (including Molatian, Belarussian, NAPA, CDF and Chedaki versions) and some complex scripts to enchance the joy of playing with this beast.

P.S.: Achtung! Red Hammer Studios is also searching for a capable scripter/coder to help us with the corresponding part of work on some of our addons. Do you wish to join the united team of Red Hammer Studios? Then send a PM to me or Soul_Assassin here or on flashpoint.ru.

1280x1024,full quality, single piece

P.S.: Achtung! Red Hammer Studios is also searching for a capable scripter/coder to help us with the corresponding part of work on some of our addons. Do you wish to join the united team of Red Hammer Studios? Then send a PM to me or Soul_Assassin here or on flashpoint.ru.

Edited by NSX

AMAZING :eek: :eek: :eek:

if your are interest I have a pdf on the BTR series (in russian :( ) with good picture of the intrior or the model.

if your are interest I have a pdf on the BTR series (in russian ) with good picture of the intrior or the model.

Thanks for the expressed interest. :)

We have interior done already, but we'll gladly accept any good reference of BTR-80 interior. :)

Looking good Steve! The painting looks like its going well, nice and faded as most of these vehicles look.