Sign in to follow this  
Grey Wolf

Squad Management Script

Hi everyone, I made this script to allow for a small group of people to have large battles against the ai. With this you can recruit squads of infantry and vehicles and command them through the high command. There is a help file included in the mission just go to notes on the map for some more info on the squads and some tips for high command.

Features:

1.) Recruit squads of infantry and vehicles (up to 3 squads)

2.) Command your squads with high command

3.) Reinforce your infantry squads.

4.) Vehicles are removed when they jump out because it is disabled.

Squad Management Script

Armaholic link: Squad Management

Edited by Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf take a look at the Alpha Commander script in my signature... see if you like this or if you can make it better.

i think you might like it

Hi everyone, I made this script to allow for a small group of people to have large battles against the ai. With this you can recruit squads of infantry and vehicles and command them through the high command. There is a help file included in the mission just go to notes on the map for some more info on the squads and some tips for high command.

Features:

1.) Recruit squads of infantry and vehicles (up to 3 squads)

2.) Command your squads with high command

3.) Reinforce your infantry squads.

4.) Vehicles are removed when they jump out because it is disabled.

Squad Management Script

If you could add a way to recruit individual soldiers to the players group as well that would be wonderful. This is a great script. Thanks.

EDIT:

I'm getting this message in my mission. I've copied every thing over that's need. I'm wondering if it's conflicting with another script.

Warning Message: Resource LOC3_MyTestDialog not found

Then I get a message saying failed:dialog not created.

Edited by Manzilla

Do you have any other dialogs in your mission? It is in the SquadMenuDialog.hpp so if you don't have another dialog it for some reason isn't calling it...

Just found this... what a great script, works perfectly... Cheers :D

I've managed to swap out and customize the squads, is there a way to limit the number of squads available?

Edited by Katipo66