Sign in to follow this  
BenjiMANm

Boot Camp-Basic

Ok, so this might seem a bit silly. I can't seem to pass basic training in boot camp. I complete the obstacle course, I can shoot the targets easy, I can carry the other Marine and give him first aid, i can take down the imaginary tanks.

Anyways, when I get to the team sabre part, I clear the village (4-5 bad guys I think) and then I follow the objective marker to find a soldier lying prone. It gives me the option to greet him in cherunian but it appears that he is deaf and does not respond. I put one round in the back of his head and am unsure of what to do next. The objective marker points to the dead warlords corpse and I am standing in a deserted village awaiting orders which never come.

Could someone please let me know what I am doing wrong. Am I not looking at the objective informer thing in the top right enough. Plz help before I go insane!

Maybe there is another dude you didn't catch. Search around the village. If that fails reload the mission. It's not that big.

Used to happen a lot before patch 1.05. Try that maybe.

I played through that exercise a couple of times - I once found a sniper standing out in shallow water down by the beach. They can be located in some really strange places.

(I do not remember that I am supposed to talk to anyone, though)

I played through that exercise a couple of times - I once found a sniper standing out in shallow water down by the beach. They can be located in some really strange places.

(I do not remember that I am supposed to talk to anyone, though)

Yeah the sniper gets around, but if your wandering around aimlessly he'd have popped you by now.

I also cannot remember talking to anyone?

At the beginning of the objective some enemy units move in on the training site immediately, I scratched them and then I moved into the village. On one occasion my superior was shot and the mission didn't end. I don't know, just restart if all else fails.