Sign in to follow this  
Michii

EW Help

Possible spoiler if you haven't played it at all.

Soon after clearing Yelec and the squad loads up in the truck I jump in with them, drive goes normal, but then when arriving at Balota the truck stops and everyone except the villager and I get out. So I sit there for awhile until a random patrol comes from behind and executes me in the truck, as I am unable to get out.

I've searched and everything but cannot find the answer, also got the hot fix and didn't fix it.

Any ideas? I have tried at least a dozen complete restarts and the same thing happens every time, even if i go around and kill all enemy in the area before boarding the truck.

id like to know how u shoot the planes down that are taking off cos soon as i get anywhere near im instanly shot down also dont sidewinders usually lock on cos i cant see that option anywhere

I can't get out at Blota that's the problem! :D

The only option i get is gear.

id like to know how u shoot the planes down that are taking off cos soon as i get anywhere near im instanly shot down also dont sidewinders usually lock on cos i cant see that option anywhere

You could try the Helicopter training mission first ;)

Beware the two apc/tanks that are stationed near the end of the runway.

If you hover so they can't see you, you can take your marks down without hastle.

If you download the hotfix I assume you gotta restart the mission or you'll be running the same save-data

Hi there,

I downloaded the patch yesterday and the hotfix to try out the new mission,

Everything is fine but I can't get in the truck with the russian folks, wonder how to do so ?