Sign in to follow this  
goliath86

Medevac Module

I don't know what happend? It's seem to not working on my windows dedi server. Does any guys using on A2 or OA only or it may conflicted with A2 CO?

http://rapidshare.com/files/415431157/mede2.Chernarus.pbo

there you go goliath! i made a fully vanilla mission^^

unfortunatly you still need the BW mod-.-" i couldnt get that out of my mission-.-"

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7956&highlight=BW+MOD

after the download of the bw mod it should work! and again: enjoy the car and the bombs:P

just kill yourself and you see the double "call"

@Kremator: thanks! So the 1.0 version works and the beta doesn't ;)

@MonsterXXX: I really don't know why, for Kremator, works and for you doesn't :confused:

@BANDIT: Thanks mate! I will try your mission and eliminate the bug!! :D

MonsterXXX hasnt said if he was using the 1.01 beta or 1.0 We need that information.

The script version will come out when all the bugs are fixed :D

@BANDIT: Try to use the latest version of the norrin's revive (0.47). I've seen that you have used the version 0.2 ;)

LOL Mr Centipede ..... yes I'm desperate but not wanting exclusivity :)

We need more of your work on HC stuff ! I still use it !

@goliath: for some reasons the new version dont work for me......i dont know why but the only version which worked is that version:(

so would be awesome if you could find a little way to fix that...if not it aint that bad maybe......but if another addon also fools around with respawns you would have the same bug......so maybe it would be really good if you could fix it.

anyway looking forward to the next version!

@BANDIT: the problem is on using norrin's revive script with the First Aid Modules of BIS. If you put out the Modules all works correctly. It seems not related to MM so I really don't know, for the moment, how to solve this problem :S

goliath ... if you need another version tested on my dedi then just ask....... I want to get these bugs sorted so that we can get your script version :)

Thanks Kremator! I need some more extra-testing on the MM on a dedi server even with, at least, one JIP player. Kremator, please, if you can try the MM 1.0 and the beta (1.01) on your dedi server with one other buddy I think I can solve the bugs ;)

Thank you very much!!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

After some many tests I've seen that the First Aid: Simulation module, with the norrin's revive, make the double entry menu action...I still testing ;)

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Testing results:

- mission only with norrin's revive (0.2 or 0.47): all works correctly

- mission with norrin's revive (0.47) + First Aid Module Simulation: no action at all when revived

- mission with only First Aid Module Simulation: double menu entry

Conclusions:

Problem seems to be with the First Aid Simulation Module. I will check it out ;)

mhm strange........well if thats really all then i could remove it.....its just for some times where norrin doesnt let you heal your buddy but for that i have now your medevac:P

so forget that and gimme smokes and heavy guns and guys who builts some tents and stuff:D

smoking the area would be awesome! if you could do that the helicopter flys a circle around the red smoke and in that cicrle so it mades a ring of smoke or that he simply throws smokes in a circle(some kind of spawn command)

anyway keep comming!

and goliath if you want i can be your server:P

msn: bandit228@hotmail.de

add me and when we find a time we can test a bit.only next week is gonna be a bit heavy because i got terrible times on which i have to work><

contact me and we find a time!

Edited by BANDIT2338

Would take too long for a chopper to circle throwing smokes, and it's not very realistic. The downwash would remove all the smoke!

Will try and test later goliath.

then if goliath makes it with heavy support they chopper stays in the air and throws the smokes....if the chopper is high enough then the downwash should not harm the smoke....

then the guys with the heavy guns leave the chopper and land via parachute..

now 2 of the guys build up some static machine gun and when the smoke is gone the bad guys get their asses kicked:P

or maybe forget smokes^^ gimme granade´s :D

Edited by BANDIT2338

Maybe it is just my mission but I have added this to my version of Domination and I do not get a Add Action "Call Medevac" only in the Editor not on my Dedi Server in MP??

What sqf can I manually run to get it to add the Add Action once the mission has started?

@vengeance: actually the Module don't support the dedi MP server. Can you,please, specify the version that you've used (beta or v1.0)? To make it MP compatible on dedi you have to use the mission template that you can found some posts ago ;)

@zeroxox2: no, if the chopper blows up it don't respawn. You have only one chopper to make the Medevac

Thanks Goliath I did use v1.0 so I guess I will take a look at this template you mentioned.

Thanks

UPDATE: Ok I tested your 1.01 and same result, can not keep the "Call in Medevac" AddAction. Seems like your just losing the Sync with the Module once MP Dedi Server is running. I would be happy to keep testing as I have my own Dedi Server. Let me know.

Edited by vengeance1

The V1.01 was same issue with V1.0 just losing the Sync with the Module on dedi server. Only MM test mission works fine on dedi server. I'm looking forward goliath86 to fix this issue.

goliath86, If rescue chopper blows up can you make it respawn?

Edited by MonsterXXX

I've discovered that the "lost sync" of the module is an ArmA2's bug. Even the SOM module and a few others have this problem on dedi server. So I have to search a solution to solve this big problem on dedi server.

For the respawn option I think that I will insert that feature in the next version ;)

The V1.01 was same issue with V1.0 just losing the Sync with the Module on dedi server. Only MM test mission works fine on dedi server. I'm looking forward goliath86 to fix this issue.

goliath86, If rescue chopper blows up can you make it respawn?

Ok thanks I understand, so Goliath do you have a version that at least has all the files in a MM folder? That's a ton of files in the root mission folder?

There is no least MM test mission. Yes, the ton of the file really make my hair burning lol.

I was drag all MM mission file to my own mission folder and replaced game logic and marker and descript.sqf file. It's now working on dedi server. After all, I repacked all file to another new folder named "MM" then tried to changing all file path but I was fail. It seem not working on dedi server.

Interesting I just finished doing that too moved and renamed all paths including Add Actions to MM folder but still does not work on Dedi Server.

Guess I will just remove and wait for one that works, great script and lots of potential for MP.