Sign in to follow this  
Helmut_AUT

Bug in Official Warfare Mission with M4A1 Holo Rifle

Hi all

I had reported this bug directly after 1.05 release - in a WARFARE game with default BIS missions (Cold War, War Begins on Utes) any M4A1 Holo Rifle (the Green SpecOps M4 with 203GL and Eotech Holo Sight) will have it's sights off. The shots go high on the top of the crosshairs.

Now I found what causes it: By default when you buy that rifle, you get STANAG-SD ammo with it, ammo for silenced rifles with lower MV. Physically correct it is flying a higher arc at medium range to hit it's zeroing line at 300.

Please someone at BIS take note and fix this.

Did you try shooting at 300m? If you shoot at a shorter distance, it naturally will shoot "high on top". But I don't know which distance it is zeroed at, so maybe you'll be "high on top" even at 300m.

I didn't try at any specific range, but I know that when I buy normal non-silenced ammo for it, the sights work as they should at any range I tried.

There is no reason this rifle should be given to the player with SD ammo, it has no silencer. So the fix is to give it the correct ammo, then the sights work again.