Sign in to follow this  
BittleRyan

Best Arma 2 server hosting?

You should be oktane :) you're a genius.

I'm very happy to announce that we're running 100% on this install even with the severe limitations that were dealt towards GSPs with this release and no dedicated server executable.

Come check us out and get your ArmA II Operation Arrowhead or ArmA II server now!

What he said!

What he said he said... Jest has been great for us. Very fast response time to any issues we've had.

Personally defcon customer support was slow for me but the server is low ping and works great.

Yeah, I would use anyone else before them. Support was horrible for a friend who mistakenly tried them.

Jest +5 :)

LOWPINGGAMESERVERS.COM..............awesome.

Used them for ARMA2 for a good while now , highly recommend them.

Set up OA on release day, up and running fine , and the customer service is out of this world.

Edited by sehun

Just an update about LPGS , they've also managed to get us up and running now as combined ops and not just OA.

Jest +6,

Worked through the night to get our OA/A2 server running !

we are now 3 weeks with jestservers. the service is awesome. he understand the arma player! 5/5

Jest +7!

I've been renting a non-dedicated OA server from Jest for over 3 months. The level of service, and understanding of the complexities involved in supporting this game, have all been exemplary. The server and, perhaps more importantly, Jest's customer service, have coped with everything we've thrown at them.

If even a fraction off the services I use day-to-day had customer service this good, life would be very much better! Please give these guys a shot, they've been worth every dollar.

:)

Best hosting is renting a Full Dedicated or a VDS and setting up how many servers you want :)

Best hosting around customer service is better than anyone server will be up in minutes after purchase and you will never have to deal with crappy phone promts that finally get you to a rep after an hour. www.zebgames.com best arma server hosting company on the market imo try em out cheaper than any other server hosting company with better service than any company ive used in the past 10 years.

I've been with Jest for a couple of months now, the Customer Service is quick in response to any issue. They also ask me a few times a month how the server is doing and to let them know of any performance issues! These guys are some of the best I've dealt with.

www.alpha-networks.co.uk Uk server host, awsome prices, quality service,,, been with them for about 7 or 8 months, NEVER had a problem, and they KNOW arma which puts them top of my list.

BTW. can you guys post whether you are Uk, europe accross the water (like zebgames) or just plain everywhere :) it will make it easier for people to choose....

Hey Jest seems to take it all! :)

Kudos to them, thanks for supporting the ArmA community.

Edited by Lonestar

I use NFO Servers...excellent quality and customer service is second to none..I switched from ArtOf War to NFO and would recommend them to anyone..great servers.

JC