Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

We all are going to die

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 07 2002,19:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 07 2002,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bye<span id='postcolor'>

Hey Placebo, this is about the 8th time that Damage has said "bye".  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Bye damage

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 07 2002,21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">confused.gif  confused.gif  confused.gif  confused.gif  confused.gif What's wrong with you?

I just said bye to Nobby.<span id='postcolor'>

He said it again. No, don't ban him. Reset his post count A-G-A-I-N-!-! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

/ tounge.gif

Behave or I'll reset yours tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 07 2002,21:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Behave or I'll reset yours  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif I'll be good. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 07 2002,21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do it! Do it!<span id='postcolor'>

That's a double post in a single post. So that's like 3 posts in 1. Spammer!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 07 2002,20:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 07 2002,21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do it! Do it!<span id='postcolor'>

That's a double post in a single post. So that's like 3 posts in 1. Spammer!<span id='postcolor'>

Hey, you're the one with two posts in a row!

What's with all the spammin' in this thread?

Calm down, everybody.....please!

Imminent death is upon us, and here you are spamming and flaming like you have nothing better to do. Shame on you all.

sad.gif

( smile.gif )

wink.gif dennab eb ll'uoY

*cough*Avon is the worst spammer ever and she should be banned and her post count should be reset*cough*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (95:20 @ 2002 70 lirpA ,cnI egamaD)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> wink.gif dennab eb ll'uoY

<span id='postcolor'>

Don't worry. As long as we don't reveal the secret code, he wont know wink.gifwink.gif

If it makes you happy I'll reset both our post counts, I've done it before and I'll certainly do it again smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 07 2002,19:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 07 2002,20:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Imagine what'd happen when it'd hit you on the head. Probable almost the same as a shotgun from close range biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Scroll 2/3 of the way down here to get an idea of the outcome. Not for the squeamish!<span id='postcolor'>

yuk!!! that was sick!!!! i think i'll throw up now... mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 07 2002,20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">?su ot no s'eh kniht uoy oD<span id='postcolor'>

(; efas er'uoy kniht I haaaN

mmmmm, i can't read a thing of the 2 last posts, perhaps i should buy some glasses biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 07 2002,21:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ April 07 2002,20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">?su ot no s'eh kniht uoy oD<span id='postcolor'>

(; efas er'uoy kniht I haaaN<span id='postcolor'>

...doG knahT !wehP

You mean ofp war lords are scared of a satalite falling into the earth?confused.gif? Quite amazing since it has a 70% chance of hitting water, and a 3 out of a million chance you will be affected by it. Of, and so you know I wasn't around for the taco bell thing, plz tell me bout it.

Taco Bell said if any debris from that falling satellite hit any one of it's franchise, they'll give tacos for free from that franchise for the day or something like that tounge.gif

15 kg is nearly nothing. This isn't the first time the earth was hit by an object like this in the past hundred years. This is only dangerous if it hits the ground near you.

An object with 100m diameter would be very dangerous. sad.gif