Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

Anzac Mod Wip

suggest- make it so we can get up onto the top via the ladder. this must be possible surely since the drivable LHD by dbo still has working ladders and doors despite moving.

Not possible. at least not directly. drivable LHD has these ladders because it is not a real LHD, it is an invisible boat. Then all the LHD´s sections are atachto it.

ladders and entities inheriting from class ship do not get along well.

Can be done attaching a ladder to the frigate, but that brings sme other problems. The issue when baling out from the frigate you end up in the sea is an easy one and can be solved relatively easily.

BTW, two new ships are in the works. A Balikpapan class LCH and a LCM-8 landing craft, both made and converted from Vehicle Simulator with permission from the author, Jason Simpson.

i didnt think the tigers had huds from the pics ive seen, thought most of their stuff was helmet based

Based on some research I just did, the Australian Tigers will use the TopOwl helmet mounted display. Sorry about that. Any chance of this appearing?

sergeant we need some F-18`s in here to blow them up hehe..... just joking really looking forward to them :-)!!! :bounce3:

will try update before im off to se asia for 2-3 weeks, f18 is top priority followed closely by the bushmaster

will try update before im off to se asia for 2-3 weeks, f18 is top priority followed closely by the bushmaster

Thanks Crash. Even if you don't managed to finish it in time, we are having plenty of fun with the existing Anzac toys you've made. :D

Thanks Crash. Even if you don't managed to finish it in time, we are having plenty of fun with the existing Anzac toys you've made. :D

yes we do :yay:

what happens when your opfor and a f111 is airboune with 2 2000lb bombs

si9YFiLVfuM&feature=channel

The LCM-8 Landing Craft is essentially complete with just a few small things needed to be completed

ArmA2OA2010-10-0123-45-06-23.jpg

ArmA2OA2010-10-0123-45-16-83.jpg

i think ballistic will get some shots of the lcm-8 later on

I think it's infantry only for the moment. I didn't see any options for loading vehicles anyways, maybe I didn't test it thoroughly enough though...

it wont be able to carry much considering the deck size, 2 landrover sized vehicles and maybe 1 lav or 2 m113s im not too sure what we can fit on it, definately no tank will fit on it but thats why we have the LCH

That looks fantastic. I can't wait to storm the beach with it! :D

too bad BI maps dont allow riverine warfare :(

great job, cant wait for the BUMA

Any chance the 6x6LRPV will come out in another, .50cal HMG version? so patrols can be done in sections: 1 with a AGL, 1 with a HMG

the SASR guys are nice,I like the operator and patrol unit.

hope to see an update soon ;)

all i will say is alot of things are being updated/upgraded + so called hidden easter eggs being thrown in

Nice one Crash. I'm looking forward to seeing the updates once you've finish with them.

Just a quick little wip no screenshots unless Ballistic gets his hands on a few things. F18F Super Hornet is relitively close to completion and the SRPV has undergone a facelift as well as the mod being made completely standalone now meaning less downloads and little fixes on major and minor things.

Good God! What a fantastic looking bit of work!

One question - is the FA-18 based on the Super Hornet or the C/D model?

was sent this as well , it's really awesome , fantastic stuff.

Good God! What a fantastic looking bit of work!

One question - is the FA-18 based on the Super Hornet or the C/D model?

Its the F/A-18F Super Hornet :)