Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

Anzac Mod Wip

You need to put the @ANZAC folder into your main ArmA 2/ArmA 2:OA folder. Then, in your shortcut, in the 'Target' field, ensure you have ...\arma2oa.exe" -mod=@ANZAC

Thanks for the tip but see image:

<a  href=http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/8311/arma2issue.jpg' alt='arma2issue.jpg'> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

While there is the Arma2 folder, the Arma2:OA folder is missing?? All there is the OA executable folder. :confused:

Do I need to create another folder call Arma2:OA?

I'm feeling like a doofus asking all these questions...

Edited by Grunger
Insert image

OA should be in expansion..

look in the folder "\ArmA 2\Expansion\Addons" for "language_e.pbo" that will be one of the OA files

Yep, went there and click on it and it started up the game although it did give me "CBA_common requires CBA_events" (or was it the other way around??) comment.

Having a look through the installation problems forum, it was suggested that you re-install Arma2 and then install Arma2:OA into the Arma2 directory. Maybe I should give that a go?

Hi Crash, thanks for that but is there by any chance you can make your screen shot a bit bigger? I can bearly see it and it will be useful to compare with when I've re-installed Arma2.

cheers

found a nice little documentary on nz defence for those interested

EPboOrR481k&feature=related

patch is planned for thursday but no guarantees

I'm picking up Operation Arrowhead soon as an early birthday present for myself, this mod is one of the first on my list.

Does that F/A-18F have the same features Franz's ArmA1 Super Hornet did?

it will have some but others i removed like the weapons system to reduce on the level of carnage they can cause in favour of mostly realistic loadouts

This and AAW work very well together, have you ever though about combining? Or is their bad relations or Competition.

I think AAW has got great weapons scripts and soldiers, while the ANZAC mod has far more, far better, and far more useful vehicles.

This and AAW work very well together, have you ever though about combining? Or is their bad relations or Competition.

I think AAW has got great weapons scripts and soldiers, while the ANZAC mod has far more, far better, and far more useful vehicles.

I'll second that suggestion.

The problem for me at the moment is i have to use both the Aussie/NZ mods, because one has all the weapons and infantry done while the other has most of the vehicles done.

i offered it in the beggining and currently stand by the i dont give a rats ass approach lol. may upload part of the patch tomorrow seem if we keep adding more it will become quite a big patch, only downfall if i do such is no f18 yet but there will be a tiger arh and a aus anzac class thrown in

quick patch to 0.85 whilst ive still got enough bandwidth. may need to get someone to upload the updated mod at somestage.

to install just merge into your anzac mod folder and overwrite

changes:

#fixed f111 afterburner effect trailing when off

#fixed lack of warning sound when fired at with aa in f111, c130h

#fixed typo in nzdf men loadouts

#fixed as350 shadows

#fixed as350 colours

#fixed texture deformity on back of nz des troops helmet

#changed so each weapon has a turret on anzac class

#changed f111 heavy bomber weps back to snakeyes

#added groups to NZ Troops

#added Aus Anzac Class Frigate Variation

#added tiger attack helo

download:

http://www.filefront.com/17289291/PatchTo0.85.7z

extra credits:

hexagon - for the tiger helo base model

deanosbeanos - for fixing critical errors in tiger

mankyle - working on the frigates

ANZACSAS Steve - for the weapons system on the tiger + custom sounds on the tiger

f18 isnt ready yet imo before you ask.

Thanks NZDFCRASH.

Any fix on the ASLAV PC having no cargo spaces. As far as I know it should have space for a Aus Section in cargo.

will try set it up for ya and give them a facelift before i head off to se asia

Just tried it out(sasr seems to blend perfectly on the jade groove island)and I can sense some serious ammount of work went into this one...Nice,really nice!!

And the Tiger,:eek:, Oh,Brother!:bounce3:

Just wanted to report a couple of bugs/missing features:

1. Gunners hand is poking through window on Tiger;

2. No HUD in tiger for pilot.

Cheers

i didnt think the tigers had huds from the pics ive seen, thought most of their stuff was helmet based

That may be the case, just working off differences between Hexagon and FFAA tigers and yours. I may be wrong though, maybe someone who knows better can tell me.

If they do work off the helmet, are you planning on a helmet mounted display?

crash, your pilots are green when in 1st person view , and camo'd in 3rd.

very nice mod, been enjoying flying the f1 and driving the frigate, but there's a few bugs with the frigate:

-I keep falling of the back part way through the heli pad straight into the water

-the editor icon is the wrong around with the bow end at the stern end of the unit

- when you get out you end up in the sea somewhere away from the ship, on the helipad would make much more sense surely

-

suggest- make it so we can get up onto the top via the ladder. this must be possible surely since the drivable LHD by dbo still has working ladders and doors despite moving.