Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

Anzac Mod Wip

Needs the word "Army" under the roo Crash :-) But colouring looks great!

Great work Crash on getting the ANZAC mod out, just a few issues i have noticed, most of them probably have been reported but i will go on.

- The Anti-tank rifleman under ADF regulars DPCU and maybe DPDU has a F89 instead of a F88 which makes it show that it has no ammo.

- The NZSAS AR doesn't have a weapon (i think thats the right unit)

- The ASLAV has no Cargo seats

- I know this isn't a issue, but it seems strange that all riflemen and some other classes have AT weapons

- The textures on the DPDU camoflage seem to be too clean

I haven't found anything else yet, to be honest i think that is pretty good for a first release.

Can't wait for the Bushmaster, F18 and Tiger.;)

ive already done fixes on the aus units. gave most units a law as alot of the units i see in the field carry one depending on what the goal of the exercise is. ive fixed pretty much everything you have reported for the patch already lol. F18 and tiger you wont have to wait long

looks abit better eh?

Great work, Crash. Can't wait for the tiger and F-18 to come out in the next patch.

by the way, the pinzgauer is freaking fast, is that realistic?

Whoa, looks a lot better. Just as others have said--looks like a RL photograph. Excellent job! Wish I can do that in PS--got waaaaaay too rusty. :(

There's only one thing wrong about that heli:it's not out yet:D.Great job on the texturing it's photorealistic.

patch will be out early next week most likely containing the tiger so you dont have to wait that long for it.

Looking sexy crash. Can't wait. Will the F/18 make the patch? Any new progress with Bushy or C-17?

Thanks

Anti

patch will be out early next week most likely containing the tiger so you dont have to wait that long for it.

:ok: :ok: :ok:

Am I being really dumb here but when I tried to install the addon, I place it into "My Documents" area as it was suggested in Arma2 patch 1.05. Or do I still need to install it in the main Arma directory as well?

For your information, I have Arma 2 - Combine Operations now.

Am I being really dumb here but when I tried to install the addon, I place it into "My Documents" area as it was suggested in Arma2 patch 1.05. Or do I still need to install it in the main Arma directory as well?

For your information, I have Arma 2 - Combine Operations now.

You need to put the @ANZAC folder into your main ArmA 2/ArmA 2:OA folder. Then, in your shortcut, in the 'Target' field, ensure you have ...\arma2oa.exe" -mod=@ANZAC

ok 8 it is

Why not making 3 variants:

- 4 FFAR pods

- 2 FFAR Pods + 8 Hellfires

- 16 Hellfires

Can be done with proxies. Contact me for further info if needed.

ive done the top 2 i think if it loaded up with 16 hellfires it wouldnt get airbourne in real life lol

Hellfire weights only about 50kg... It's not that much. ;)

Only 400kg in exchange for FFARs...