Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

Anzac Mod Wip

Nice, pictures look great. Keep up the good work :)

Cant wait to play this bad boy :rolleyes:

Hey Crash have you got a picture of the Bushmaster In action??

Edited by laffdaddy

its still going just not one of my priorities as such at the moment. had a mate test it on oa and it works fine apparently which is good

had a mate test it on oa and it works fine apparently which is good

Indeed. ;)

F-1112010-07-1501-05-03-40.jpg

F-1112010-07-1501-14-06-01.jpg

im getting oa on the 6th or 7th so maybe 3 or 4 days after that depending what needs to be altered

i dont know exactly where you live Crash but i found OA in JB-HIFI but i also saw it in EB games, it is quite a hard game to find but it should be there considering by then they would have had over a month to get it on the shelves.

I don't mind when the mod comes out just as long as it's the best you can do when it released.

Heres a somewhat crappy vid done up on my computer which doesnt seem to like running fraps. the vid showcases some of the aircraft sounds ANZACSAS Steve has done for the mod. The F111 to me sounds especially badass

OEngyb8Ve9o

Nice sounds, although is there any chance we could get any of the sounds from inside?

Not sure if ive posted any close sortve shots for our nz pinz lov 6x6

arma22010-07-2512-35-06-64.jpg

arma22010-07-2512-35-45-14.jpg

Wow, you guys are pretty darn talented. The helo sounds arre very impressive. On a volume level comparison, is it just a tad louder than BIS's defaults? I think their default aircraft sounds (except afterburner) are too low, but some mods go a bit too far in cranking it up. I think what I'm concerned with is the treble (higher pitch that's the engine noise) being a bit hard on the ears. I hope that dens't sound insulting, because the sounds are beathtaking. I mean, I can almost see the chopper gears churning through the sound! Amazing.

after the intial release in a patch there will probably be one.

looking and sounding really good. 10/10 and Could you please give us a list of what units will be in the intial release??

time to test the grounds seem many else seem to be doing it :868: . for a2/co the nz variation of the anzac class frigate but animated and fully capable of kicking some serious ass

arma22010-07-1215-43-27-72.jpg

arma22010-07-1215-43-54-80.jpg

arma22010-07-1215-44-15-56.jpg

@laffdaddy units in first release are still undecided still trying to cram in as much as possible and trying to please everyone with their expectations of the mod

turrets etc and you can drive it relitively unchallenged with some enemy aircraft around

I can't wait to have the frigate on a fire mission call.