Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

Anzac Mod Wip

Looking excellent mate,

Going to be awesome to have the Aussie's and kiwi's side by side , I will be using this mod and some of the AAW guys work to make my ANZAC campaign (with everyone's permission) but that's a long ways off yet. Keep up the great work mate, and of course a huge thanks for all the effort !!.

Spozzi

Sorry guys been distracted with my zombie outbreak kit this week so work on the mod has been limited altho i will try get screenshots of updated infantry in the next day or two. Good news on the otherhand work has been started on the tigre thanks to our friends at HEXAgon

Good news on the otherhand work has been started on the tigre thanks to our friends at HEXAgon

:yay: Great news, and thanks HEXAgon

Edit; Though curisouly i just noticed the HEXAgon Tiger is fitted with flat glazing over the cockpit. Do you have plans on remodeling this?

Edited by Pathetic_Berserker

Looks brill crash! I'm really looking forward to the release! :)

what a screenie!!!

good job on getting the HEXAgon tigre. Cannot wait

just wondering is there going to be multiple versions of the ASLAV eg. personnel carrier, command vehicle, reconnaissance?

didn't HEXAgon get their Tiger from the FFAA (spanish) mod?

I may be mistaken but I believe that HEXAgon may be most of the old Operation Frenchpoint team, in which case I think they may have converted their old model.

I may be mistaken but I believe that HEXAgon may be most of the old Operation Frenchpoint team, in which case I think they may have converted their old model.

it is sort of wierd about how similar the french and the spanish versions are

it is sort of wierd about how similar the french and the spanish versions are

LOL if Darkhorse is correct , I suspect that all available Tigers from all mods for all three games (OFP, Arma, Arma2) are based of a single model.

LOL if Darkhorse is correct , I suspect that all available Tigers from all mods for all three games (OFP, Arma, Arma2) are based of a single model.

that's possible, but the problem with the FFAA mod is it's all in spanish (wonder why), so it is hard for English speaking people like me to use it.:confused:

There was an Australian Skinned Tiger Floating around for ARMA 1...

Its in english, n works just fine in ARMA 2.

There was an Australian Skinned Tiger Floating around for ARMA 1...

Its in english, n works just fine in ARMA 2.

where could i find this?

As with everything related to Arma 1 and 2, in Armaholic

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2588

ADF replacement pack

You can also try the FFAA (spanish mod) one, already finished for Arma 2. But these has spanish FAMET roundels and need two FFAA addons

Also in armaholic

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7886

As with everything related to Arma 1 and 2, in Armaholic

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2588

ADF replacement pack

You can also try the FFAA (spanish mod) one, already finished for Arma 2. But these has spanish FAMET roundels and need two FFAA addons

Also in armaholic

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7886

I made a config for the FFAA Tigre so it no longer needs the two other FFAA mods, however i never heard back from them as to whether i could release it. I had planned to reskin it also, but i never got round to it and do not need to now :)

Crash, is the old Canterbury model still available?

The guys in the 15th MEU (SOC) are working on a San Antonio Class LPD, having the Canterbury and thanks to Madmardigan, who's now working on the OFPIE multisland map, having the canterbury as a vehicle ingame would be very useful.

its gathered abit of virtual dust on it but yeah i think its still on my HD somewhere

Sorry for the off topic NZDF CRASH

where could i find this?

Get the ADF core pack from armaholic, and make sure to get the hotfixes, if you have any issue with the ADFmod Tiger PM me.

sorry i may have missed this, are you guys bringing custom player models to the mod? i.e. not reskins...not trying to be rude just didnt see any metion of it in the previous few pages...sorry if im wrong :Seither way keep up the awesome work. F18 looks sweet.

they are custom units apart from the nz troops and commandos which sadly with the new OD kit is just about identical to the arma marines...

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t41/h290master/oh090526183-1.jpg

will try do something more unique with them if i can get the spare time, just been busy focusing on fixing up bugs found and working on a certain chopper

just been busy focusing on fixing up bugs found and working on a certain chopper

what would this certain chopper be???

or is it a secret