Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

Anzac Mod Wip

Wow Franze's hornet looks great with A2's shaders, nice job team. Will it retain any of it's previous features such as the blow away canopy door or dynamic arming for the ADF mod?

Edited by NodUnit

Looks great, sounds like the ACE jet engines tho?

Are there any plans to have this as a standalone addon, or will it me merged in with your mod pack?

Hey Crash, just curious if ANZAC mod had a new planned eta? Any updates or screenies?

Thanks

Hey Crash, just curious if ANZAC mod had a new planned eta? Any updates or screenies?

Thanks

they will show stuff when they have new stuff to show, be patient, these kinda things take a lot of time and effort.

they will show stuff when they have new stuff to show, be patient, these kinda things take a lot of time and effort.

He wasen't talking about showing stuff, he asked if they had a new eta = estimated time of arrival.

He wasen't talking about showing stuff, he asked if they had a new eta = estimated time of arrival.

good job i read it, eh?

good job i read it, eh?

When you are helping Crash with the mod, hear 25 April is release, then 1 May and don't hear from him, this is the easiest way to ask. No need to get angry.

Mmm yes it has been a very long time since we heard anything, looks like he packed it up and fled to china with all the goodies

Maybe this guy is young enough to be bound only by school which is making things a little strained on him.

Just be paitent!

If hes not a school kid, Then hes just downright lazy! (No Offence <--Caution, Adding these words removes the humour in the statement, Damn Politics!)

He still posts stuff about it on the OCB forums so he hasn't fled yet. Obviosuly just found more things that needed fixing or adding before he thought it was ready.

If you ask soldier2390 nicely he may post screenshots he got with one of our aircraft bombing the crap out of something

lol ok ok..dont everyone ask at once haha!

well..a picture says a thousand words!

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216/Soldier2390/arma22010-05-0801-32-50-76.jpg

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216/Soldier2390/arma22010-05-0801-33-16-35.jpg

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216/Soldier2390/arma22010-05-0801-33-40-63.jpg

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216/Soldier2390/arma22010-05-0801-35-10-04.jpg

sorry had problems adjusting the size of the pics so they will have to be in links instead! sorry!

p.s. more pics to come..including pics of the camo version!

Edited by soldier2390

Looks very nice there! Looking forward to seeing some more :)

all credits to Southy and Skaircro for the bird

all credits to Southy and Skaircro for the bird

And ADF mod :p

probably not in the first release but definately in one of the patches afterwards it will

i don't mind too much, just really liking the looks of the mod, it's gonna make Australia proud

i don't mind too much, just really liking the looks of the mod, it's gonna make Australia proud

And New Zealand ;)