Sign in to follow this  
§nake

Kill th birds kill the birds

I need help... my house is being the victim of a full out assault of blue jays, crows and worst of all... the fat barn pigeon... I have tried the 10 Gauge... THEY JUST KEEP COMING AND CHIRPING!!!!

DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!! wow.gif

What do I do?? I haven't even listen to my MP3s because of all the damned birds.. I think I'm losing it...

to the birds sad.gif

I recommend changing your avatar smile.gif

You can buy a scarecrow and put it on your roof,

Alternatively, I'm sure there's some sort of chemical out there. Call pest control and ask them.

Poison smile.gif

Throw some food there and let the bodies hit the floor biggrin.gif

If you are a gun freak a big nice AA gun would be nice near your house. I would like to see what happens to a bird that is hit by a 30mm bullet! biggrin.gif

on lighter note: take a look at that movie by Alfred Hitchcock...wait..you are living it....

my suggestion is that you have some kind of moving gadgets around your house..that way, birds will be scared to sit around.

get a BB gun and let the bodies hit the floor.

a B-B gun?? yeah, I used to have one of those.. about 10 years ago...

My Remington 10 Gauge with steel (duck) shot won't even scare them.. I shot one shot.. 3 birds hit the ground... and they stopped.. I went in the house.. and sat down.. wham 5 minutes later they are back... DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!

well for one use some cheaper shot.. also leave the dead bodies out.. the birds will se them and be like 'oy!"

just keep shooting..

Or check the post "americans scare me" and use that blueprint I posted hehe.. maby that would get their attention

Bah! How would you like it if they shot back!?!? Haven't you ever seen those plastic owl's that some people use to scare away birds? Try one of those and see if you get a possitive reaction.

I suggest using some kind of chemical agent. Just don't let PETA catch you. They might throw jell-o or paint at you, or some shit like that.

damn what a pile of murdering sob's smile.gif

im an environmental biologist and ready to protest at each of your houses for such attitude towards our feathered friends.

Enjoy the noise snake , turn of ur music be at one with the animals biggrin.gif

Man, u can either use a flamethrower or move to another place. If you stay at home you will end up drowning in bird shit...

Hey, wobble, u could turn your beer can launcher into a giant flamethrower! Can you imagine it? MUHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 06 2002,00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">just keep shooting..<span id='postcolor'>

What a suprise to get that suggestion from you biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A Flamethrower seems like a good idea.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, let's cook some extra crispy chicken wings!!!

speaking if which......this might be a good time to practice your shooting. heck..this is a great chance!!! tounge.gif

About Sadico's idea which is great. Get some barbeque sauce and sell em near your house. You might earn some moeny out of it.

Play some crap music to them, you should have plenty to chose from...

P.S. Im not referring to your music taste, of wich I have no knowledge, more to music in general...

there are some device that emits the sound of eagle or produce a inaudible frequency to human ear but it scares birds away effectively. Shooting is not a good idea as you stil have to deal with bodies. Be one with nature and live in peace!

I went on a killing spree...

since the DNR has no reason to be on my property.. if they cross I can blow an arm off...

smile.gif

But anyway... I invited a few friends over... and since I can only remember how much I never did liking kill animals... I mean... I go hunting A LOT I've been pheasent hunting about 90 times in my life.. and I only shot one because it was an accident... but in the barn pigeons case... I made an acception.. mwahahahahahahaha

first I tried yelling.. yes, I went outside like a mad man and swung a baseball bat at the tree trunk.. they flew away.. and arched back to the tree... WORTHLESS

secondly, I brought out my Angel marker, and began firing .68 caliber diablo rounds of them lil feather balls of sound, I actually hit 2... as they fell from the branches and hit the ground... I almost died laughing... then they did a bit of "bounce" flying.. and flew back into that damned apple tree.... WORTHLESS

thirdly, I walked out the with the biggest firearm I had that makes PURE SOUND.... my .50 Hawkins Muzzle Loader... loaded it up... with just powder the first time... fired a single shot.... when I opened my eyes... NO BIRDS WHOOHOOO!!!!!! but... as I was walking in the house... they came back... in flocks... WORTHLESS

by this time... I was getting tired of them.. and so was my father... so we both thought we would have an early pigeon season... lucky for us we have about 30 cats... after about 40 shots from my 20 gauge... we finally got the scope set just right... note all the cats were no longer hungry... and about 7/8 of the birds were gone... they ones that were fast enough went back to the barn... they are just lucky I didn't pull out the 10 gauge... 3 birds.. per shot...... PROBLEM SOLVED

alright.. all you animal rights activists time to flame my @$$... as long as the birds are gone... I could give a flyin frick.... biggrin.gif

but I am sure... by tommarow I'll have another army in my backyard...

but wait... I think I gotta adjust the scope on my slug gun. tounge.gif

grab a bird.. alive.. make sure the others are watching..

slam its tiny bird penis in the screen door many times over..

then release the bird to tell (and show) the others just what happens when ya "fuck wit da man"

My father bought some AA battery operated gargoyles and T-rexs that, when an incoming bird approaches very close, they let off a nasty shrilling growl.

I've never seen birds do 180 degree turns so fast!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 07 2002,09:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My father bought some AA battery operated gargoyles and T-rexs that, when an incoming bird approaches very close, they let off a nasty shrilling growl.

I've never seen birds do 180 degree turns so fast!<span id='postcolor'>

Daeng! what kinda gargoyles have AA capability?!? what caliber do they use!?!? smile.gif