Sign in to follow this  
terox

New to Multiplayer? (Read this guide)

I'm not sure i know what you mean?

The Server directory consists of information given to me by the Admins of those servers, inclusive of their Website address.

The server information is towards the bottom of the .pdf file.

As your list grows, it takes longer to load the file.

I was looking for a web page with just the, nicely done, game servers section you created.

The server information is towards the bottom of the .pdf file.

As your list grows, it takes longer to load the file.

I was looking for a web page with just the, nicely done, game servers section you created.

Ah right, now i understand and agree.

Due to my lack of technical expertise it would take me too long to implement this on a website.

I could add an attachment to the document, this would reduce loading time or I

can optimise the document which would reduce the filesize. I'll try that on the next update (Today at some point).

The problem with having the list elsewhere detracts from the "All in once place" aim of the document.

What solution would you suggest ?

Mission making for the new guy ?

Cant think of anything better than Mac's scripting wizard, http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=79842

I could add a small section pointing to guides and helpful websites.

Edited by Terox

What solution would you suggest ?

My game time and much less editing time are minimal due to RL, but I will create a sample HTML page in the next few days....if you do not mind me using the information off your .pdf .

If you look at our servers page I was thinking of something like this, with all the server names on the left side, and clicking them would bring up the individual server into the middle.

Matter of fact, any web site admins may want to help create a page.

I was thinking of something like this, with all the server names on the left side, and clicking them would bring up the individual server into the middle.

Matter of fact, any web site admins may want to help create a page.

Probably a better solution is for each community server to have its own "Info" page which lists the type, of information that I am trying to offer. That way they can update it as and when they want too and all i need to do is have a URL link to that page.

So maybe what we actually need here is a html template file that they can upload and fill in the blanks

Hi all

As stated it would be nice to see BIS add a version of Yoma and Six updater into ArmA any chance Marek of Suma might wish to comment on how they see this going forward?

Kind Regards walker

I hope the moderators dont mind me bumping this post. I think newcomers with OA will find it helpful

It needs updating to explain the new Arrowhead GUI functionality for loading mods and addon packs, but that should be a no brainer really, seeing as it's just a matter of ticking some checkboxes once you have mods and addons installed.

Installing and addings mods and addons hasnt changed, the manual already explains that

See the first post of this thread for more information

Edited by Terox

Hi Terox

Is it possible to get this guide updated for Arma2CO, and add Arma3 in there? as the guide is from 2010, lots has changed and been added since then.

sorry if this isnt the spot to post this but i had a server admin accuse me of hacking then caused my client to lock up so i had to ctrl alt delete and force close arma