Sign in to follow this  
.kju

Final release of CAA1

do the downloaded caa1 files have to stay in the downloaded folders and same organisation

@ArmAriffic

Not necessarily, personally I've moved the necessary components I use into a @caa1 folder, the others I've deleted.

Keep up the good work.

I'm very interested in any Sarhani stuff port to arma 2 and fixes for CAA1 are really welcome !

Thank you very much !

(I'm preparing a mission on porto island using CAA1 racs, I assume that you will keep the classnames ?)

Legislator: are you trying to fix CAA1 to run with A2:OA or with A2 / ACE? (I'm asking for selfish interest: I don't use ACE but I'd love to see the A1 content in A2:OA.)

CAA1 already works perfectly with A2:OA. There's nothing to fix about.

Hmm ?... No ! CAA1 dont work perfect !

There are still shown double factions in the editor !

I think that is not perfect.

Regards

(ST6)Predator

CAA1 already works perfectly with A2:OA. There's nothing to fix about.

It is? Ok, thx, I'll try it - I only asked because I think I read somewhere that it had various problems in OA.

Hmm ?... No ! CAA1 dont work perfect !

There are still shown double factions in the editor !

I think that is not perfect.

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Ah my bad ... I already fixed it for myself. :) Shame on me, but it will be released in the GLT Mod as soon as I got the time to on something again. ETA weeks/months

Ah my bad ... I already fixed it for myself. :) Shame on me, but it will be released in the GLT Mod as soon as I got the time to on something again. ETA weeks/months

I'm looking forward to it!

I hope it comes soon!

Best Regards

(ST6)Predator

I cannot switch to the BAF hand grenade (classname "BAF_L109A1_HE"), I guess it needs to be defined in OAC core config as a throwable weapon?

Also I get a popup every time I start the game (Combined Operations):

"Picture \ca\ui\data\splah1_co.paa not found"

Just wanted to say im really enjoying this mod. Thanks for you work

hello, can somebody give me a link to donwload Arma1 campaign for Arma2? thx

SpetS15

If you think about the stock Arma 1 campaign, then it won't be available, and unkuckily there hasn't been too much Arma 1 usermade campaigns ported so far.

OAC core is messing with PMC DLC, it is giving all PMC units balaclava's which is very frustrating. I tried removing OAC core and now the Arma 1 islands won't work at all other than user made ones, but even then I get an error during start up saying "Afghan_village requires CAPlants".

I re downloaded the entire addon, but still, without OAC core the maps (Sahrani, Porto, Rahmadi, etc) won't show up under islands.

OAC core is messing with PMC DLC, it is giving all PMC units balaclava's which is very frustrating. I tried removing OAC core and now the Arma 1 islands won't work at all other than user made ones, but even then I get an error during start up saying "Afghan_village requires CAPlants".

I re downloaded the entire addon, but still, without OAC core the maps (Sahrani, Porto, Rahmadi, etc) won't show up under islands.

I confirm the same issue. I'll try to look into the OAC config to see what is messing up.

I think CBA has nothing to do with this Issues.

Actually, oac_core config defines SoldierGB with facemaskBlack (or sthing like that), and I assume that PMCs models (that have a "standard-changing" head) inherit from the soldierGB class.

Here is an hot fix to replace oac_core, no error messages, but let me know about the issue, and do not forget to bakup the previous one

------------------HotFix--------------------------

http://www.multiupload.com/ZN4LD6U7SV

WARNING : Replaces oac_core.pbo --> Always do a bakup

I do not take any responsability for harming your computer or anything

-------------------------------------------------

What i did is just to comment the facetype line for soldierGB. Now everything (that i tested) is normal on my config.

Edited by guyfawkestom

Actually, oac_core config defines SoldierGB with facemaskBlack (or sthing like that), and I assume that PMCs models (that have a "standard-changing" head) inherit from the soldierGB class.

Here is an hot fix to replace oac_core, no error messages, but let me know about the issue, and do not forget to bakup the previous one

Thanks for making and sharing will test it later and let you know! I remember some time back there was some talk about some other fixes/tweaks to CAA1 but can't remember from who? Did they ever get released to the public?

I love being able to load up old Sharani in A2 now and then and appreciate all the work put in by kju and others to make this happen, thanks again to everyone involved!

/KC

no :p Edited by TeilX

Thanks Telix, after finishing my coffee I actually did see it just one page back so I guess I should have engaged my brain before asking ;)

Hope Legislator gets time to share this someday...

/KC

Edited by KeyCat

Yes hope it too. Maybe Legis can give a statement??hehe:couch: