-added ear plugs to gunner

v1.2

-fixed a missing marker

-changed spawn point to avoid possible AI death after Duala update 1.2

Info:

Uses BIS first aid system.

ACE stamina system disabled.

Mission includes 5 objectives.

Teamleader can call in littlebirds for support but only 1 time so use it vicely.

Required addons:

ACE 2

Isla Duala v0.99

Mercenaries & BlackOps

Situation:

You have been paid by the governor of Kinsella to clean up his city! You are authorized to use whatever means needed to drive the terrorists out of Kinsella.

Download v1.2

-> Mercenaries & Terrorists

Download v1.2 from Armaholic mirror:

-> Mercenaries & Terrorists Co-06 (@)

Edited by JW Custom

I liked what I played so far. I only ran to the first compound though. I did have some errors, but it played anyway.

Please let me know what errors it was you got so i can fix it :)

The error I got going in to the game was:

Addon 'ibr_isladuala' requires addon ibr_rn

This might be the way I have it in the game or with the isla itself and not your mission.

When trying to exit I got a script HousePatrol.sqf not found. Again, neither thing changed anything with the game whatsoever. I'll have to try and play the whole thing through. I really liked what I saw so far.

The error I got going in to the game was:

Addon 'ibr_isladuala' requires addon ibr_rn

This might be the way I have it in the game or with the isla itself and not your mission.

When trying to exit I got a script HousePatrol.sqf not found. Again, neither thing changed anything with the game whatsoever. I'll have to try and play the whole thing through. I really liked what I saw so far.

These problems is not related to the mission but to the island.

You need to have island panthera installed or download ibr_isladuala (extra file) seperately.

The last error happens with other islands aswell, dunno why.

Thanks JW for some awesome missions. I did have some errors or questions to ask.

1. You cannot go into some of the buildings via the single door like there is a wall there even though the door is open. You can g into the building on the otherside via the double-door. Sorry I don't have a pic but it looked like a common building. I guess that might be an Island Duala thing not your mission.

Thanks JW for some awesome missions. I did have some errors or questions to ask.

1. You cannot go into some of the buildings via the single door like there is a wall there even though the door is open. You can g into the building on the otherside via the double-door. Sorry I don't have a pic but it looked like a common building. I guess that might be an Island Duala thing not your mission.

Thats a building/Isla Duala issue :)

Thats a building/Isla Duala issue :)

That's what I figured!

Thank you JW Custom :)

We are going to play it on our server tomorrow and i'll give you feedback.

Edited by Lonestar

Jeez where to start.

I just finished your mission in SP... INTENSE, CHAOTIC, and down right FUN. Hats off to ya, fantastic. i only realised how tense i was when i finished and had sweat dripping down my face HAHA! Completed first time through (which i love since you keep the intensity of not knowing whats ahead) took 59 min. lost two brothers sadly.

Brilliantly made map, has wonderful shanty town atmosphere. Congrats to the makers. Mission has just the right amount of enemies to make it very challanging (for me at least), but still hard enough so if you make a bad tactical call, you will pay dearly... as i did with two dead and two screaming for a medic. i was lucky to get out of that one. My medic dragged two guys from out in the open under a hail of bullets spray, and somehow wasn't hit!

So thank you very much for the experience. Missions like that really put across what a great game ARMA2 can be.

*Salutes*

JW Custom

We played your mission this weekend on the PingZero Community server.

It was really fun and everybody loved to discover Isla Duala with your mission (we also played Co14_The Job) but with Zeus AI ACE and GL4 activated it was very hard.

Bug report:

• "Asad eliminated, objective complete" sometimes on mission startup or later one objective is completed without our intervention. Sometimes it happens with the other objective "Eliminate x"

Feature request:

Could you please add a revive system or allow team mates to respawn once an objective is complete?

Please add this to all your ACE 2 missions and make a mission pack, it would be awesome :)

Bug report:

• "Asad eliminated, objective complete" sometimes on mission startup or later one objective is completed without our intervention. Sometimes it happens with the other objective "Eliminate x"

This is a known bug, sometimes targets decides to jump off buildings and die. I could avoid that by giving the target a stationary place but thats kinda boring.

Feature request:

Could you please add a revive system or allow team mates to respawn once an objective is complete?

Most of my released missions if not all are using BIS first aid system, i like it.

If you want respawn you'll have to edit mission and add it yourself because respawn is a no no in my missions and gaming style :)

I know that ;)

I was talking about a real revive script not a first aid, like the one from Norrin (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6273) or the R3F Revive which is lighter: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8938

I like challenge but with ACE 2 +Zeus AI Ace + GL4 I think a revive would be cool ;)

Edited by Lonestar

I know that ;)

I was talking about a real revive script not a first aid, like the one from Norrin or others.

I like challenge but with ACE 2 +Zeus AI Ace + GL4 I think a revive would be cool ;)

Well i moved away from revive script a while ago because i like BIS first aid system mych better. But feel free to edit mission and add it :)