Sign in to follow this  
ricnunes

Dogs of War - how to repair/rearm/refuel vehicles?

Currently I'm playing the Dogs of War campaign mission (for the CDF side) and I bought myself a Mi-24D Hind Helicopter.

Everything was looking great except that I don't know how to repair/rearm/refuel my helo (or any other vehicle that I might buy)! Buying repair/rearm/refuel support trucks don't seem to work well since there seems to be a limit of units the player can buy (VERY STUPID THING - specially if the player wants to buy an empty vehicle!!!) and since I already have some infantry units with me I can't buy any support truck!

Also when getting near to a town's main bunker or in base, it doesn't appear to me any option which would allow me to repair/rearm/refuel my vehicle!

So my question is simple:

How can I repair/rearm/refuel my vehicles in the Dogs of War mission?

Thanks in advance for replies...

make sure you build a vehicle service point then just park close to it will do. it automatically does its job.

I don't have the option to build a vehicle service point! The only construction (base) options that I have are:

1- Barracks

2- Light Factory

3- Heavy Factory

4- Aircraft Factory

I don't have the option to build a vehicle service point! The only construction (base) options that I have are:

1- Barracks

2- Light Factory

3- Heavy Factory

4- Aircraft Factory

Same problem.

I'm playing the campaign again at a higher skill level. Noticed in Badlands that I no longer get a city menu, nor in DoW. And no option for a service point or to R+R+R and heal. Also no option for city menu in the Warfare MP which I ported to SP so I didn't have to mess with the whole lan thingy just to start.

First time around I could do all that. Don't understand what happened.

As I often loot the dead and supply trucks and put them in my BMP (using BMP because it fits my whole team and I really can't stand stopping and waiting every 50m for AI to follow in another vehicle) I am loathe to move all my stuff to a new vehicle because I can't rearm and repair, OR EVEN USE MY MEDIC TO HEAL ME BECAUSE BIS MADE HIM UNPLAYABLE for badlands and DoW.

It's a good game, but man there's a lot of broken stuff. Honestly, the DLC better be free or at the most, $5 on Steam if it is released before ARMA2's multitude of issues is fixed.