Sign in to follow this  
DarkLight

Reincarnation

A long time ago i posted a topic about reincarnation (i still don't know how to write it, i'm talking about life after death, that your "soul" goes to a new body after you die. I'll call it R from now on).

I said that when your soul returns to another body everytime you die it's not possible for the worldpopulation to decrease/increase cuz everytime you die a new person is born.

Some wise guy biggrin.gif then messed up my whole topic by saying that the ppl who believe in R also believe that you can turn into an animal after you die.

BUT, now i'm back and i found a new argument.

Here it comes ladies and gentlemen (dum dum dum dum dum dum tadaaaaa): I recently thought about something that is pretty weird and because of a new topic that has something to do with it, i thought i'd post it here.

One day the earth will be destroyed, doesn't matter how, but it will be destroyed one day!

So what'll happen then? If all the human beings are killed then there's no way that you can R into a new body. You could say that you'll R to the body of another biological thing somewhere in the universe but it is never proven that those guys really exist.

Or perhaps the aliens will have rescued is all by then biggrin.gif

But still...

Yes, we have a problem then. Now the earth is overpopulated, and next the well of souls is overpopulated.

*sigh*

I never get any place to be alone

One day the earth will be destroyed, doesn't matter how, but it will be destroyed one day!

So what'll happen then? If all the human beings are killed then there's no way that you can R into a new body. You could say that you'll R to the body of another biological thing somewhere in the universe but it is never proven that those guys really exist.

Or perhaps the aliens will have rescued is all by then

But still...

come back as a random carbon atom(basic unit of life) in space.. geez what boring shithole that must be...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 05 2002,13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One day the earth will be destroyed, doesn't matter how, but it will be destroyed one day!

Or perhaps the aliens will have rescued is all by then

But still...

come back as a random carbon atom(basic unit of life) in space.. geez what boring shithole that must be...<span id='postcolor'>

Can you imagine how much fun we'll have!!! smile.gif

Umm.. I would not come back at all. I don't think the future looks good at the moment.

Well, I'll wait and see wink.gif

-Klevs

I would like to come back as Mrs Lopez, then I could strip off infront of a mirror all by myself.

I dont believe in reincarnation because genetically we are all different. Therefore, how the hell can someone who is genetically different be someone who died? Same soul my azz, its an excuse people used before science to explain death.

Although science cant explain death. "Putting on the spectacles of science in expectation to finding the answer to all things signifies inner blindness." It sure as hell can prove the genetic differences between people and animals.

They dont have the same brain, the same thoughts therefore reincarnation=bull$hyt

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ April 05 2002,16:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would like to come back as Mrs Lopez, then I could strip off infront of a mirror all by myself.<span id='postcolor'>

That's one of the only reasons why i should consider believing in R biggrin.gif

HELL YEAH!!!!! tounge.gif