Sign in to follow this  
Helepolis989

Urban Warfare

Hello, i would like to post my mission i made recently. My entire group had quit there server so i never really got to try it out, outside of me playing by myself. I was wanting them to play so I could improve on it, but now that nobody wants to play anymore since they are on to newer games i dont really know how well the map turned out.

Its a rather basic map, you start off just northeast of Chernagosk (sp?) top of a hill, guns are at the end of the road, there are 2 LAV's and 2 choppers, you can use either if you wish but we never did since there isnt very many units that could kill any of the LAV's. You and if you have anybody else that wants to try it just suit up and go to Chernagosk and try to clear out the city. Its a rather basic map, nothing to heavy in scripts and such, i just wanted nice clean fun really. I do hope someone tries it out and tells me if it is good or bad. I put alot of detail and work into this map for just a mission to go clear out a city. So if anyone does spend any time trying it out, please dont hesitate to tell me if it sucks or not or what i need to work on. Thanks!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/327681282/Urban_Warfare_ver.Hele.Chernarus.rar.html

Edited by Helepolis989

How many players for MP ?

Armaholic mirror:

- Urban Warfare Co-10

Credits to "Big" for doing the mirror for me, thank you very much!

I see alot of people have viewed this post, not sure if anybody has actually played it though, please feel free to say if it is crap or not. Or any tips or ideas that would make this map better

hi mate would love to try it but my server is now running ACE2......could you possibly do an ACE version (with ACE amo crates)?