Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Britney spears

Britney Spears eh? Shes cute, in a fake Barbie-plastic-prostitute kind of way. Her music sucks. I watch her videos muted smile.gif

you WATCH her video!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

as soon as i hear britney song on radio, the frequecy gets changed faster than me getting shot in mp games.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 06 2002,04:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you WATCH her video!!! OH MY GOD!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Ain't nothing wrong with watching her video on mute. It's also how I watch Shania Twain videos biggrin.gif

Ms. Spears is (as you'll notice in my avatar where I so carefully crafted her) a corporate tool.

She is a moneymaking machine. Her managers/producers will cater her body to whatever will sell her more. Whatever will cause little 14 year old boys to sit in front of their TV, watching her live concert on HBO, and just drule as they see the sweat drip down her belly, drule as they watch her breasts bounce, drule as she shakes her beautiful a*ss.

She is a Barbie Doll, engineered to perfection because whether she's fake in parts or not, it's what people want to see. Beauty is most certainly one of the top items on the list of what each one of us wants and desires.

Why else is she the most searched person on the internet ? While millions of boys across the world stain their shorts each day, the other half watches her videos, buys her albums and hopes they'll marry her someday.

It's interesting how easily you can control the world's population of men, and make them do things without them even realizing it.

Turst me, there are psychologists who study human behaviour and custom tailor each element of a commercial, of a song, of a person's appearance to make them more sought.

It's the heart of business.

It's why topics like these exist, because secretly we all want her, despite whether she's real or fake : )

Ahh the wonders a human mind can do.

2 advocatexxx

That is so true!!!!

I want to marry Britney Spears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tounge.gif

Britney spears = googley eyes, lower jaw that is possibly not actually attached to her skull

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 05 2002,20:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2 advocatexxx

That is so true!!!!

I want to marry Britney Spears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nah she's not wife material. maybe a couple hundred one night stands material.

ROFL...................... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

thats a good one! biggrin.gif

lo mikey

WHENEVER WHEREVER WE ARE MENT TO BE TOGETHER LALALALALLALAALALLAALALALALA    LLALALALA

IIIIIII AM AT YOUR FFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT

WHENEVER WHEREVER LALALALLAALALA

LEDO LELLOLE LE DOLELOLE

Never paid that much attention to her exact breast size - after reading this thread I'm puzzled beyond belief! Mind-boggling ... simply MIND-boggling!

[FILO] HuBBa fervently tries to +k +b and +m Ran but discovers it's not IRC but RL.

[FILO] HuBBa sighs and sits down and sings along.

tounge.gif

i'm confused on how the size can vary so much i still think theyre inflatable. confused.gif

Well at least u don't have to go tomorrow with your girlfriend to see Crossroads tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 05 2002,10:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damn they spelt our great queens name wrong in that link  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

she deserved it! biggrin.gif