Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB SAS Pack

Very good news, we are often using your units and we enjoy to play them.

Excellent - these guys are one of my favourites. Good to see the public spirit continuing in Arma World!

Good to here there is gonna be an update some time.

Would love to have some more up to date UK SF.

Good to here there is gonna be an update some time.

Would love to have some more up to date UK SF.

Especially when your developing L119's which can be used with them Lennard..........

Nah, the new units will be public, they are just taking a really long time to create :) Progress is continuing though. Once something is ready to show we will have a public update, until then we are just keeping the development progress internal.

THX for the response. Can't wait... (but have to ;-))

I hate being one of those people who posts "when is this gonna be released?".

But...........when is this gonna be released? ;)

Edited by MOSTLY
being drunk

Yeah, the Temp SF Pack is a more recent update to the this SAS pack done by myself, Safetycatch and Jackal326. It contains UK SF and UK SFSG units, as well as US Navy SEALs and US Rangers.

Here screens of the SAS units in multicam. They also come in DPM but I don't have any screens atm.

th_arma2oa2011-09-3016-33-16-42.png

Edited by ardvarkdb

Is there a config available using the RH weapons for the temp pack? They default to having no weapons.

I have a question, in reality, what kinds of weapons are equiped with by SAS? SA80,L86 series or M4 series? Anybody know it?

Ok, I'm gonna take a look at it.

The SAS units are really beautiful, but they talk in American accent, its really weird. So I made this small addons to replace the SAS's voice with the BAF's English accent.

Here is the download link:http://www.gamefront.com/files/21314536/Mao_SAS_Tweak.pbo

If the L119A1 weapon pack is good, I will make a replacement.

You mean that this Temp SF Pack contains both TF86 SEALs and SJB SAS?

The Temp SF Pack was a collaboration between Ardvarkdb, Safetycatch and Jackal326. So yes, in reality it is the most up to date TF86 Seals and SJB SAS. It also includes US Ranger Units and UK SFSG Units.

These are excellent. Are there any plans to release patrol units without any headgear? Just like in the original SJB_SAS pack?

These are excellent. Are there any plans to release patrol units without any headgear? Just like in the original SJB_SAS pack?

Nope. These are "complete" and will not be updated.

They do not have weapons because they were made for MP to be used by people who pick their own gear. I'm sure someone can make a replacement config like they did with the voices.

The Temp SF Pack was a collaboration between Ardvarkdb, Safetycatch and Jackal326. So yes, in reality it is the most up to date TF86 Seals and SJB SAS. It also includes US Ranger Units and UK SFSG Units.

thanks for the heads up! :)

Ok, I'm gonna take a look at it.

The SAS units are really beautiful, but they talk in American accent, its really weird. So I made this small addons to replace the SAS's voice with the BAF's English accent.

Here is the download link:http://www.gamefront.com/files/21314536/Mao_SAS_Tweak.pbo

If the L119A1 weapon pack is good, I will make a replacement.

Was anybody able to get this file and mirror it? Looks like gamefront has it "unavailable" at the moment.

Hey guys, might be a silly question but since I've never tried it before, what tools are needed to edit the config for the Temp SF addon, I'm thinking about adding RH's and Lennard's weapons to them, thanks in advance.

You'll need something to de-pbo the addon - I use Eliteness which you can get here

You'll need something to unwrap the config file - I use unRap which you can find a link to here

You'll need something to edit the config - notepad is fine for this.

You'll need something to wrap it all back into a pbo. I use BI's own Binpbo tools which you can find here

Was anybody able to get this file and mirror it? Looks like gamefront has it "unavailable" at the moment.

Looks like it's working again now. :)