Sign in to follow this  
§nake

Slang not to term with your international friends

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 05 2002,11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 05 2002,10:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol no beleive me   its usually worse than that im called hehe<span id='postcolor'>

so you are called an English!

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

thats fighting talk mr wiggum biggrin.gif i have slain for worse smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 05 2002,11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i didn't know a Haggis was a creature.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought they were disposable diapers. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 05 2002,11:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 05 2002,11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i didn't know a Haggis was a creature.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought they were disposable diapers.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

isn't it Huggis? Diapers I mean...well, you are the mom..mom knows best....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 05 2002,11:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 05 2002,11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i didn't know a Haggis was a creature.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought they were disposable diapers.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol avon lady do u have huggies where u live, i pressumed these were just marketed for britian. Fine nappy they are too, the smells they contain is phenominal =]]]]

Does anyone remember The Goodies (jeez, showing my age here). They had a brilliant sketch about hunting the haggis (as well as the deadly bagpipes spider). I think was in the one where they looked for the Loch ness Monster.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 05 2002,12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">do u have huggies where u live<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. Prefer them over Pampers.

Er.................. sorry everyone.

You have to forgive Wobble for being a little edgy. In his earlier posts he admitted he is eating Ripped Force or analogous drugs, which means he is stuffed full of caffeine and every other legal stimulant there is. Having a half dozen stimulants acting on you simultaneously have the tendency to make you a little EDGY

Ive graduated to stacker 2 and eating properly.. hopefully by this time next year, my arms will be so big I wont be able to wipe my own ass..

ROFLOL! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 05 2002,13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hopefully by this time next year, my arms will be so big I wont be able to wipe my own ass..<span id='postcolor'>

Yumm yumm

Yo wazzzup MATES, i was JUS' visitin' thiz FORUM when i sa a POST of sum mate.

I c his PROBLEMS wit our zlang language, and HE thougt it wasn't SICK at all. Thes m8s really don't know what thy're talkin' about. R those IDIOTS ghey or somethin'?  wink.gif

Ima go SK8 now, c ya laterzzzz MATEZ.

REZPECT!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 05 2002,13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ive graduated to stacker 2 and eating properly..  hopefully by this time next year, my arms will be so big I wont be able to wipe my own ass..<span id='postcolor'>

LOL! Yeah, that's a definite improvement. Stacker 2 has only two stimulants, a painkiller and a carcinogene:

-200mg caffeine to give you some KICK

-25mg ephedrine stimulant as seen in Herbal Ecstacy to give you even more KICKKKKK!!!

-Aspirin (from willow bark) to kill all that nasty training related pain

-Chromium Picolinate which hasn't been proven to do anything except cause chromosomal damage

No wonder you're still a little EDGY, Wobble...

LOL! Yeah, that's a definite improvement. Stacker 2 has only two stimulants, a painkiller and a carcinogene:

-200mg caffeine to give you some KICK

-25mg ephedrine stimulant as seen in Herbal Ecstacy to give you even more KICKKKKK!!!

-Aspirin (from willow bark) to kill all that nasty training related pain

-Chromium Picolinate which hasn't been proven to do anything except cause chromosomal damage

No wonder you're still a little EDGY, Wobble...

bah, if it makes me sick Ill sue and make me some money.. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 05 2002,14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yo wazzzup MATES, i was JUS' visitin' thiz FORUM when i sa a POST of sum mate.

I c his PROBLEMS wit our zlang language, and HE thougt it wasn't SICK at all. Thes m8s really don't know what thy're talkin' about. R those IDIOTS ghey or somethin'? wink.gif

REZPECT!<span id='postcolor'>

U R such a ghey m8 wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 05 2002,13:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bah, if it makes me sick Ill sue and make me some money.. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You can't. See, no pharmaceutical rules (like approval by FDA) applies to 'herbal products'. Even if these 'natural products' can be as dangerous or even more so than pharmaceuticals. This is one lawsuit you won't win, because the manufacturers of 'natural products' have their asses covered too well.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 05 2002,13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 05 2002,14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yo wazzzup MATES, i was JUS' visitin' thiz FORUM when i sa a POST of sum mate.

I c his PROBLEMS wit our zlang language, and HE thougt it wasn't SICK at all. Thes m8s really don't know what thy're talkin' about. R those IDIOTS ghey or somethin'?  wink.gif

REZPECT!<span id='postcolor'>

U R such a ghey m8 wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Y d'U think ima ghey m8, m8? biggrin.gif

<(o)> C sū/\/\ Ţëëp$ Őħ Ä!$ 4®ŭ/\/\ БЄÅº ĦÄ\/!/\/ @ Å¢ЯôβĽÃš/\/\ Wi\/ /\/\@ $ŢćĊħ.

fags... I haven't heard that one before... but if the phrase is used when I am nearer then 3,000 miles.. I will run away... run far away...

how did the word "fag" bind with cigarettes? wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (§nake @ April 05 2002,15:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how did the word "fag" bind with cigarettes?  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe cos it involves butt sucking? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ April 05 2002,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (§nake @ April 05 2002,15wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how did the word "fag" bind with cigarettes?  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe cos it involves butt sucking? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You must've thought about that a long time! smile.gif

Not really, usual conv topic from IRC days smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><(o)> C sū/\/\ Ţëëp$ Őħ Ä!$ 4®ŭ/\/\ БЄÅº ĦÄ\/!/\/ @ Å¢ЯôβĽÃš/\/\ Wi\/ /\/\@ $ŢćĊħ.<span id='postcolor'>

Good god, someone get Chickenhawk a new modem. His current one is belching out line noise and covering up his usual insightful posts!!!

(Old BBS humour, if anyone else knows what the hell I am talking about)