Sign in to follow this  
ebanks129

Wardak_WIP

Poof...

Also, these were taken from different points of the same hill. All within 20 meters or so of my humvee parked up top. :)

From the Top picture to the bottom it goes as follows. North-NorthEast-East-SouthEast-South-SouthWest-West-NorthWest

WardakSW.jpg

WardakWest.jpg

WardakNW.jpg

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Fantastic terrains mate, good work .

This map looks excellent, And very well done, but i was thinking, Perhaps it may be beneficial to stave off the release of it until Arrowhead is out, That way you could use OA buildings?

This Would of obviously mean that a person would need OA and ArmA2 to play on it, Which might be somewhat of a drawback. Just an idea.

Keep up the good work, If it wasnt for all the modders of this community i probably wouldnt of stuck around for as long as i have.

thanks for the pics Darkhorse.

@CannonousCrash - Yeah the objects can be easily replaced once OA come out. And that's what i'll be doing.

thanks for the pics Darkhorse.

@CannonousCrash - Yeah the objects can be easily replaced once OA come out. And that's what i'll be doing.

yup..damn strait he will!!! hahah JK, but yeah guys... ebanks has some good shit cooking up in his kitchen! so all be on the look out...

The fun thing about maps like that, DarkHorse, is that it is really difficult to judge distances. What seems close or far might be the opposite.

The fun thing about maps like that, DarkHorse, is that it is really difficult to judge distances. What seems close or far might be the opposite.

Agreed. As for the pictures, the edge of the view distance is 10,000 meters (maxed it for the screenshots). That should give you an idea of how big the map is. :bounce3: :yay:

ebanks has some good shit cooking up in his kitchen!

Don't you mean his woman is in the kitchen? and that good shit shes cooking up is a sandwich?

Yeah, the terrain is amazing, good job!

I can't wait to see this map with OA Objects. That's gonna be epic.

Minimalaco ratified simply bestial.

Regards

Kinno

ebanks - are you still working on this? hopefully yes! :)

yeah he is, dont worry :)

he's got some very cool things in store for the map

Yeah it looks great with OA objects :)

yeah it looks great, and believe me he has so much more in the works...even did me a favor and is making a map that many could use(as in RL, it has many nations in its AO)!

Since I have joined the team, Wardak_Region is now being developed for and with the Project Reality Mod. :)